Junior Poster

Default Iran running the world?

http://skeptically.org/hhor/id10.html

Kinda scary what happens when you don't want to get involved. The same silence let Hitler come to power. Just because George Bush is an idiot shouldn't stop people from doing the right thing.

Well, setting aside the fact that you seem to think Dubya is an idiot only because he hasn't used "nucular" weapons on Iraq, Iran, and anywhere else those pesky Muslims hide....

"In Germany they first came for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
    and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."
    - German anti-Nazi activist, Pastor Martin Niemöller

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke (a beloved figure among CONservatives, btw)

Eventually they loaded them up on the railroad cars. Where did they think they were going? On Fucking vacation? Speak up, before its too late people. Don't let them take your civil liberties away, as they have been. Because history, in fact repeats itself

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Isn't this pretty much a moot point since he's only in office for another 10 months or so?

It's then when and if the democrats win that we'll have to start worrying about civil liberties and such.

There's a lot of entrapment going on here in the US too. There's a TV program where guys think they've setup a date for sex via the internet with an under aged girl. Turns out she's a law enforcement agent and the guys are subsequently busted on TV. One wonders what would happen if the Reverend Hagee was elected president.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Iran running the world? Is that a joke or a hallucination? Even GWB doesn't run the world. Sounds like another "fear bomb" has gone off.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

When you have your head buried in the sand the enemy is free to skewer you flank. Some find it pleasurable so they are always making light about threats being "fear bombs" because regardless of who's equipment it is they enjoy getting skewered.

there will be NO follow up attack. Bush needed just ONE to justify invading the middle east. Now that's been carried out there's no need for another.