Junior Poster

Default Surprise-the pitcher can catch - cherry busting expose....

For about 2 years I have been a straight guy dating the occasional t-girl every few months or so. I've always been a pitcher, never a catcher.
    I took a chance on a craigslist girl the other day and got luck - tall, slim feminine with about 7 fully loaded inches of weapons-grade cock.
    As I sucked her off I could tell she was getting really excited & she asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I repeated my usual speech about pitching not catching but she was really pretty & she really wanted it...so I asked her if it would hurt & she said "it only hurts if you don't let me jerk you off".
    Well, she was right - I am a 40 year old virgin and I can't believe how good it felt - it only hurt a little when she rammed me really deep before cumming but other than that it was incredible. I am really ruined now.
    For those of you obsessed with the "am I gay?" thing - nope, not yet anyway. A man couldn't get me horny & I wouldn't give my ass to a man but a pretty t-girl is another matter entirely.
    So if you are thinking about taking the plunge & you have a partner you are comfortable with - go ahead, but your life will never be the same again...

Veteran Poster

sounds good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbsup64_191.jpg 
Views:	942 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	171449  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Professional Poster

You've been turned out. lol

Junior Poster

Ah, I remember my first..............................

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc_1_132_129.jpg 
Views:	553 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	171564  

Yes, turn the lights low, put on romantic music, sip champagne for awhile and then enjoy the ride of your life!!!! :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

I am really ruined now.
    If you're 'ruined' then I must be a fuckin' wasteland by now.

Congrats on your adventure of discovery and that it turned out well for you. My early experiences weren't so great and I wrote it off as something that just didn't work for me. Years later, with a talented 3G (Lesbian)and a bag of toys, I had one of the finest events of my life and I've spent the time since then trying to make up for those lost years.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell