Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I myself have never had a problem like this but the girls should take notice . we are not always so passive.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

One friend was oggling a girl, maybe a little too much but not being offensive when she yelled;
    "What the fuck are you looking at?"

Retort: "Sorry, I thought it was a lady."

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: Good for him..............

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Some men, ggs and tgs are very considerate, they are probably in the minority.

Many men, ggs and, believe it or not, tgs can be world class aholes.
    Agreed

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Well, well. A few months back someone started a thread:

[size=18]Why are there SO FEW Getlemen Left?[/size]
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28600

and wrote....

“It seems like plain and simple manners amongst most men are gone these days...”

Many HAs jumped all over this, agreeing with the OP but never conceding the point that many GGs and Tgirls are also rude and inconsiderate.

The point I tried to make back then, is the point I will make again. Manners are not dead. Some men, ggs and tgs are very considerate, they are probably in the minority.

Many men, ggs and, believe it or not, tgs can be world class aholes.
    Well said.

And what that guy said was pretty mild.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

Good for him! I hate stuck up girls!

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I was hanging out at this bar/club last night and this post-op walked in. A guy walked up to her and proceeded to say hello. Now he wasn't the most attractive looking guy by any means but still, she was rude to him. I was about 2 feet away from them which was close enough to hear him angrily telling her off for brushing him off. I applauded deep down inside as he yelled over the music "You know you don't have to be nasty like that, I'm a human being just like anyone else in here, you don't have to treat me like I don't exist!!!" She got up and walked away but in my opinion the guy silently won that battle.

For all you guys out there that have gone through bullshit like that from any woman (transgendered, genetic, lesbian, hippy, etc. lol) one of the guys fought back last night for all men.

Dude ordered a Heineken at the bar shortly after and the bartender gave it to him on the house.

I've seen tgirls do this to guys. I've even seen one guy ask if he could buy a tgirl a drink and she put her hand in his face and said "Not in your life" and walked away. This is just totally low-class.

The most interesting guys in the world aren't necessarily hotties and they might actually have a brain in their heads with interests that match your own and, who knows, they might just be among your best friends if you gave them a chance, so it's not good karma to be mean to any guy.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kalina
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I was hanging out at this bar/club last night and this post-op walked in. A guy walked up to her and proceeded to say hello. Now he wasn't the most attractive looking guy by any means but still, she was rude to him. I was about 2 feet away from them which was close enough to hear him angrily telling her off for brushing him off. I applauded deep down inside as he yelled over the music "You know you don't have to be nasty like that, I'm a human being just like anyone else in here, you don't have to treat me like I don't exist!!!" She got up and walked away but in my opinion the guy silently won that battle.

For all you guys out there that have gone through bullshit like that from any woman (transgendered, genetic, lesbian, hippy, etc. lol) one of the guys fought back last night for all men.

Dude ordered a Heineken at the bar shortly after and the bartender gave it to him on the house.

I've seen tgirls do this to guys. I've even seen one guy ask if he could buy a tgirl a drink and she put her hand in his face and said "Not in your life" and walked away. This is just totally low-class.

The most interesting guys in the world aren't necessarily hotties and they might actually have a brain in their heads with interests that match your own and, who knows, they might just be among your best friends if you gave them a chance, so it's not good karma to be mean to any guy.
    What about the interesting hotties that have brains?

However, don't bring up the word friends, if anyone knows me, they know that friends is a word I fear most strongly.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

*Goes off to burn something*

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

It's taken a couple of days for this to register, but I'm getting the vibe from the original post that if I call down on a rude woman in a bar I could get free beer?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Hmmm... or do this same trick at different bars in the same night Hee hee.