Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Good for him..............

I was hanging out at this bar/club last night and this post-op walked in. A guy walked up to her and proceeded to say hello. Now he wasn't the most attractive looking guy by any means but still, she was rude to him. I was about 2 feet away from them which was close enough to hear him angrily telling her off for brushing him off. I applauded deep down inside as he yelled over the music "You know you don't have to be nasty like that, I'm a human being just like anyone else in here, you don't have to treat me like I don't exist!!!" She got up and walked away but in my opinion the guy silently won that battle.

For all you guys out there that have gone through bullshit like that from any woman (transgendered, genetic, lesbian, hippy, etc. lol) one of the guys fought back last night for all men.

Dude ordered a Heineken at the bar shortly after and the bartender gave it to him on the house.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

As simple as that is, that's an awesome story.

Professional Poster

LOL! I think we've all had a moment like that.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

female pride.....gotta love it

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Nice story, I usually just slap a girl.......seriously

I don't like white people either.

Veteran Poster

Life's a bitch, and then you marry one.

ceci n'est pas une signature.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Good for him..............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I was hanging out at this bar/club last night and this post-op walked in. A guy walked up to her and proceeded to say hello. Now he wasn't the most attractive looking guy by any means but still, she was rude to him. I was about 2 feet away from them which was close enough to hear him angrily telling her off for brushing him off. I applauded deep down inside as he yelled over the music "You know you don't have to be nasty like that, I'm a human being just like anyone else in here, you don't have to treat me like I don't exist!!!" She got up and walked away but in my opinion the guy silently won that battle.

For all you guys out there that have gone through bullshit like that from any woman (transgendered, genetic, lesbian, hippy, etc. lol) one of the guys fought back last night for all men.

Dude ordered a Heineken at the bar shortly after and the bartender gave it to him on the house.

When you first started off, I thought you were doing a variation of a priest,
    a rabbi...go into a bar.....

A non op, pre op, and a post op go into a bar....

finaly its time someone did what we al wanted to do

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

A non op, pre op, and a post op go into a bar....
    I thought they went into a bra...Oh, no, that was the one about the dyslexics. Was it a sports bra?

At a party in Anaheim in 1984 a rather attractive GG didn't want to have anything to do with me and soundly slapped me in the face. A number of people in the room came over later and told me that she was a raving bitch and they had seen the slap coming (Though none had been kind enough to tell me to duck). I later determined that she had done so because she probably thought I'd berate her in much the same way as our hero above, but I failed to do so as I was unable to speak clearly until the ringing in my head had subsided.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default Re: Good for him..............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

A big, snappy salute for doing what every guy has wanted to at least once!

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here