Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default I suggest you go fill up your tanks ASAP

Oil prices just skyrocketed
    relax they will probably go back down in 2 weeks
    but you still need to drive and heat your homes...........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

Yeah it's gone from $2.96 about two weeks ago to $3.49 today. And nobody says a thing. Nothing in the news about it. I'm having to drive 150 miles r/t every other day to OC where I'm doing some business and family stuff - gas in my little 30mpg Mitsubishi is running like $80 a week.

NATIONALIZE THE OIL COMPANIES!

That's my opionion. Mobil makes the highest profits in history by ripping us off and the govt just stands there and watches the economy go down in flames.

And what the fuck are we doing in Iraq if we aren't getting any of their oil? Oh yeah I forgot, destroying our economy to make record profitsw for Haliburton and other Bush cronies.

I'm sorry, I will shut up and go back to being a good hoe now.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

also, dont buy citgo gas, cuz the fucker that owns the majority of the company living in south america, sponsors terrorism, so by buying from him means that in fact U are supporting terrorism.

fyi, gas in central WI is at about 3.09 a gal

Ben

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Rookie Poster

theres no such thing as buying gas and supporting terrorism because all oil companies buy oil from everywhere, i once saw that on CNN, they were talking about a gas station that claims "buying their gas doesnt support terrorism but others do so". the CNN guys proved that oil comes from everywhere, mideast, south america, africa...etc

Thanks

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Yeah it's gone from $2.96 about two weeks ago to $3.49 today. And nobody says a thing. Nothing in the news about it. I'm having to drive 150 miles r/t every other day to OC where I'm doing some business and family stuff - gas in my little 30mpg Mitsubishi is running like $80 a week.

NATIONALIZE THE OIL COMPANIES!

That's my opionion. Mobil makes the highest profits in history by ripping us off and the govt just stands there and watches the economy go down in flames.

And what the fuck are we doing in Iraq if we aren't getting any of their oil? Oh yeah I forgot, destroying our economy to make record profitsw for Haliburton and other Bush cronies.

I'm sorry, I will shut up and go back to being a good hoe now.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Clinton gave Haliburton more contracts than Bush did - it's a fact. Iraq is about freedom - not oil. If we were Iraq's rules, there'd be no HA or any of our other freedoms.

Professional Poster

lol Thanks J...i just bought a new gaz guzzler Benz too...

Advice: and after you fill up your tank call your congressperson to lean on Ben Bernanke to stop inflating the currency at at 15% rate per year. Turn off the printing presses now.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

Ben, that's a Right Wing talking point, way to keep it going. You must listen to Rush limpballs.

"Do as you will, you only live once"

Rush doesn't care. He has his money in Europe in euros.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

The majority of our oil in the USA comes from Canada. If we were allowed to drill in our own waters then the price would come down, supply and demand at work. Paying too much for gas? then thank the "Greenie Weenies." The next oil spill will be off our coast in FLA. because the Chinese who will be drilling off the coast of Cuba can not match our drilling technology, but at least the "Hairy Chested Brown Sand Flea" is safe from our drilling.

I guarantee you the Chinese do not care about any oil washing up on our shore. Thanks Environmentalists for setting into motion the nightmare to come. BTW, where I live there's $0.46 in taxes per gallon of gas. I'm quite sure Rush had nothing to do with this. He EARNS his money like we all do, class envy is an ugly business.