Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter

Hugh, we finally agree on something, besides agreeing to disagree LOL just add post op to that, and its perfect

meow

Felicia

Gold Poster

Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity, Jay Severin, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage ... What a soup of shit that would create, huh ?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Add the new Dennis Leary to them - what a sellout he is.

seanchai

Rookie Poster

Not that I am a fan of Ann Coulter...I am not. She is a shill for the republican party of course. and she is insanely over-the-top. But there are people who do the same thing for the Democrats. Not sure how anyone can attack Coulter while holding Michael Moore as a virtuous liberal.

A friend of mine attended a very liberal UC school. He went as a diehard liberal. He came back after a few years much conflicted on his political views. I will emphasize now that he has not become a born again christian conservative. He has rethought his political views though. The reason is due to the total intolerance for ideas out of the mainstream at that campus. Anyone with conflicting points of view were shouted down.

Kinda like what is going on in this thread I guess.

The ones accusing Coulter of intolerance most vehemetely seem to be very intolerant themselves.

And Im not sure what in the world Coulter has done to deserve the label Facist which is indicative of some one who rules a nation with no democracy, no citizen input, etc. I have never heard her advocate something like that.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure anyone in this thread has actually ever heard more than a sound bite or two of Coulter.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by speck
    Not that I am a fan of Ann Coulter...I am not. She is a shill for the republican party of course. and she is insanely over-the-top. But there are people who do the same thing for the Democrats. Not sure how anyone can attack Coulter while holding Michael Moore as a virtuous liberal.

A friend of mine attended a very liberal UC school. He went as a diehard liberal. He came back after a few years much conflicted on his political views. I will emphasize now that he has not become a born again christian conservative. He has rethought his political views though. The reason is due to the total intolerance for ideas out of the mainstream at that campus. Anyone with conflicting points of view were shouted down.

Kinda like what is going on in this thread I guess.

The ones accusing Coulter of intolerance most vehemetely seem to be very intolerant themselves.

And Im not sure what in the world Coulter has done to deserve the label Facist which is indicative of some one who rules a nation with no democracy, no citizen input, etc. I have never heard her advocate something like that.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure anyone in this thread has actually ever heard more than a sound bite or two of Coulter.
    * You're comparing Ann Coulter to Michael Moore ? Who in here is blinded by their ideology ? Coulter will never admit to any wrongdoing by Republicans and Conservatives, and will never -- NEVER -- give credit to Liberals for anything. It's always a liberal's fault for whatever ails this country in her eyes. She sees things in the starkest of black and white terms. Moore on the other hand will denounce his party, and will give credit where credit is due. You're really comparing apples and oranges in this case.

* There are schools across the south which do the same thing that your friend encountered. Your point being ? I can imagine how my Liberal views would be welcomed at, say, Texas A&M. Question: Why is it always the left that must be open or tolerant of rightwing views, and rarely the other way around ? Read anything by Ann Coulter and then tell me just how tolerant she is, and also who the fascist is.

* As far as tolerance goes, yes I'm politically on the Left and wear the Liberal tag proudly, but that doesn't stop me from admiring many a politician from the other side of the aisle, even when I haven't cared for their policies or beliefs many times. Let's see, there's Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan (even though he fucked the country up), Chuck Hegel, John McCain, ...
    You ?

* I think you need to read her books, or watch C-SPAN to see what she's all about, Speck. She's a person in need of some serious help, and let me add, that as a Political Science Minor in college, I can tell you that my assessment of her is based on far more than just a few soundbites.

Rookie Poster

Speck you are right, as much as i agree with most of the people in this thread, i have to say that there are also Zealot Democrats who think that they hold the key to True Freedom, Democracy and peace, which is not true.I have found myself in political arguments with Michael Moore wannabe's, and i have found that if i differ from what they say i am a right wing neo conservative, it is fucked up that in this country can say Fuck The Republicans, but god forbid if i ever say Fuck the Democrats, they are as bad any any fucking party, we have to realize that politicians are looking out for their own interest and not the people, regardless of political affiliation.

i would love to meet abottom shemale... Nyc

muffer77, pardon my nosiness, but where do you live? Since the inauguration of Ronald Reagan to the demonization of Bill Clinton, to the birth of Fox news, it seems to me it's been not only ok, but very profitable to say Fuck the Democrats for the last 25 years.

This sort of reminds me of something Jon Stewart said last night. He showed a clip of a Texas evangelical who was complaining about the "persecution of Christianity" in America today. Then pointed out that Chrisitans had been running the Western world since the Emperor Constantine. In my lifetime (48 years) I have NEVER seen the democrats when in power shitting on the Republicans in public forums with such glee and abandon as the Republicans do now.

But then again, I'm a commie pinko fellow traveler who ought to go back to Russia. I just vote for democrats to piss off Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.

5 Star Poster

clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with you

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Awhile back, on a different site, some of us came up with a viable alternative third party candidate. Everything was going well, despite the fact that he was in fact a cricket who lived underneath an aquarium, but then this blonde girl killed him.

I don't believe her actions were politically motivated, but it was a great loss for the nation none-the-less.

True story.