Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter

Certainly some interesting input here, In the grand scheme of things I quite like it, it makes life seem that much more...creative. An extremely rightwing conservative self-loathing transsexual, you can't write this stuff. Oh, and thank you to the girls for their input

C'est La Vie!

Rookie Poster

Shit, when I first read this post I thought it was a joke but after doing a video search on Yahoo and downloading some videos of Ann I think it might be true!!! She has a TS-like voice and look.... check it out

Professional Poster

Women have Adam's appels they just don't crack like a man's does during puperty. Why the witch hunt thing and rumor loving.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    Women have Adam's appels they just don't crack like a man's does during puperty. Why the witch hunt thing and rumor loving.
    We, her detractors in here, thought we'd attempt the impossible: to lower ourselves to her deplorable and depraved depth.

...We've failed miserably at this point.

5 Star Poster

I agree with the above. Ann Coulter may be a lying fascist bitch- I'm quoting here, so don't sue me (though I do actually think she's pretty good looking) who resorts to using low blows and name-calling liberals and who believes that she knows everything, but I doubt she's a TG. And so what if she is? Yes, that would mean that she's a hypocritical fascist , but most lying fascists are, anyway. Again I quote someone else.

In fact, it might even make her more bearable, even attractive in my eyes (Yeah, she may be an extreme right wing maniac but she's pretty good looking... And she has a dick too...Interesting, very interesting. Get her to shut up for a while and there might be some possibilities there).

The problem with Ms Coulter is not she is or isn't a genetic woman or a tranny, the problem with Ms Coulter is quite simply that she is Ann Coulter. And the type of genitalia she might be hiding underneath her skirt is irrelevant- whether masculine or feminine it doesn't make a difference. I doubt Ann Coulter simply can get any worse.

Words of advice to Ms Coulter:

1. Go see a shrink about your 'issues'.

2. Force yourself to read Al Franken and Michael Moore while nodding constantly and shouting "He's right! My God, he's so right" after every paragraph, then work yourself to a trance while watching 'The Motorcycle Diaries" and saying "Liberals good. Right wingers bad' a thousand times.

3. Take out some time to watch a few decent stand up comedians, read some Dave Barry or Woody Allen so that you can digest the fact that your 'caustic' quips you make in your writings and speeches aren't really that funny at all, and read some PJ O' Rourke to that how a right winger can write a humorous and likeable, though politically driven book that will still get laughs from liberals who might disagree with most of what he adheres to.

4. Next sign a declaration to never write a book again, unless it's a children's book about how to make sculptures out of garbage or how to make origami birds, or unless you get a frontal lobotomy first.

5. Finally, have a double extra dry martini, then come over and see me. I'm sure we can find some interesting 'common ground' to discuss.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    I agree with the above. Ann Coulter may be a lying fascist bitch-
    An Ayotollahesque pompus cocksucking ironfisted mad ranting fascist pig bitch!

Junior Poster

I heard Michelle Malkin is really a Ladyboy. Any truth to this

Rookie Poster

I always wondered about Debra Norville. Take a look...

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

OK, I guess this has gone on long enough, the truth must be told!

Ann Coulter is in fact. . .

Absolute Shade!