Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter

Default Ann Coulter

http://journals.aol.com/richardbk8/T...st/entries/811
    http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2005/...n-coulter.html

A bit of a lighter subject. So, Ann Coulter is a rumored to be a transsexual, I was wondering the girls opinion on this?

C'est La Vie!

5 Star Poster

She also has a type 3 forehead, is 6 ft tall, huge hands... her wrinkes on her forehead are very telling also. She preaches family values, but has no children of her own... at her age. Her childhood data is sealed apparently. Also some aussie guy says that men and women bend at different points in their body typically. I need to validate this... but if that is true that is another method to tell.

I would say that I would give it a 90%+ chance that she is T. The bitch should admit to it though. What a hypocrit.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default let's analyze

Vicki please tell me what a type 3 forehead is

let's go through the pics from her actual site and see if we can find any airbrushing etc.

here's the link: http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/gallery.cgi

and here are some pics to get you photoshop pros started on zooming in:

this last shot shows her neck really well, which is what I think we are all really trying to see:

personally I think she's a broad (GG, cuz I call "some" of you T's broads too,lol) but thats only because I was listening to her on Howard Stern one morning and Howard & Artie kept talking about how hot she was (then again Howard said Farah Fawcett was hot months ago)

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

this is just SOOOOOOOOO fucking tasty. That viscious hate-monger should be outed if true - AND THERE"S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT....

she's continually condemning and attacking gays/homosexuals/et al as evil and as "perverts" and was a 4-square supporter of all the anti-gay marraige diversionary legislation during the last election. Her hypocrisy makes her fair game on the subject.

Vicki, isnt the adams apple prima facia evidence that she's a Tranny? btw, I've seen many more pix of her and video where its even more pronounced than in the photo above (i was a politics junkie during the election season).

A couple years ago I was up in San Francisco visiting my sister. We had lunch with an attorney friend of hers (who happens to be gay) of course the conversation got around to politics, Ann Coulter and he mentioned how it was a big joke because she used to be a man. I thought he was kidding of course until I thought about it a bit.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

On her Time Magazine cover photoshoot, she said that they used a fisheye lens to make her feet look much bigger than they really are. One now wonders....

Rookie Poster

Enough with the withchunt! I do not for one minute believe that Anne is a ts. Move on to something more productive than grinding the rumor mill.

I doubt very much that she is a TS. Her Adam's apple in itself signifies nothing: many women have pronounced Adam's apples, despite the fact that this trait is vastly more common among men. However, it is weirdly interesting to speculate; a quick google of "ann coulter a transsexual" brings up 19,000 listings.

5 Star Poster

I doubt that Ann Coulter is a TS.

And yes, in case anyone's wondering, it is possible for a woman to have an Adam's apple.

Unless all these lovely ladies are T-girls.

Hmm...that's an intriguing thought.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	francesca_neri_959.jpg 
Views:	12448 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	24259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meg_ryan_383.jpg 
Views:	12434 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	24260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sandra_bullock_2_935.jpg 
Views:	12542 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	24261  

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

She is one Right Winged hardcore bitch.
    I highly dought she is a TS