Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Posting photos of Girls back when they boys.

I don't think this is cool but she seems to have taken it in stride (the boy photo is off her myspace page).

I don't think most girls would want their boy photos out there.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/21930/to...baby_pics.html

I love all my spanish mommi's.

Veteran Poster

The comments below that article make me want to cry.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Really uncalled for. My guesses are its either a spurned guy who she didnt give 5 seconds too or an angry old "friend" whos lashing out.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

I learned the hard way that you never ask a girl for her old boy pic unless you want her to hate you

can't imagine that pic is from her myspace. I'll enjoy her the way she looks now and hope she plans on visiting NY again soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c_210_277.jpg 
Views:	3300 
Size:	603.0 KB 
ID:	166616  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

She was at Jennifer Paris's party at HK last month, flabbybody.

5 Star Poster

What horrible comments and what an excellent response by "GuamGirl" who was outted.

Well folks - that's what we are up against. I never run into such crude people in my circles of influence and tend to forget there are so many haters out there.

What I find interesting is some of the least trans accepting people are black and hispanic and homeless men. Those who want acceptance are the least accepting.

My first feelign was a hundred of us from HA should post there - but then I realized - why bother. And I was happy today... Now I'm sad another girl had to go through that.

Sigh,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster

PS - as for posting photos a photo of me as a boy - you will just have to buy my book when it gets published someday... and I promise you will not recognize me.

The sad thing is my Mother has like a shrine in her house with an old portrait of me in a suit and tie. She has flowers and a cross necklace hanging on it like I was dead or something. I'm surprised she doesn't burn candles.

Sigh,
    TS Jamie

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Sigh,
    TS Jamie
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

anyway

I find this rather interesting

AS WE ALL KNOW !!! THERE ARE E-MAILS CLAIM N THAT I HAVE HAD A SEX CHANGE AND MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEATEN ME UP AND IM SUEING THE COURTS AND COPS... ITS BULLSHYT.. AS I STATED IN THE FORUMS.. YEAH THE PICS ARE OF ME.. ITS NO SHAME IN WHO I WAS AND WHO I AM TODAY. BUT TO LIE IN THE E-MAIL ABOUT MY WELL BEING IS FOLLISHNESS... THANKS FOR THE EXTRA EXPOSURE... ITS WORKING IN MY FAVOR. HBO E-MAILED ME LAST NIGHT. SO I FEEL THE NEED TO ELABORATE ON THIS ISSUE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LUV FROM PEEPS THAT KNOW ME AND IM OK. THE STORY IS NOT OF ME AND IM STILL HERE DOING ME..LOL SO TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS... KARMA IS A BYTCH!!

OH HERE IS THE LINK TO THE REAL STORY

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...3166157-500102...

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GUAMCUNT

BUT WHAT I WILL SAY IS THANKS FOR THE EXPOSURE

ITS NO SHAME THAT IS WHO I WAS AND I AM ME NOW... THE STORY BEHIND IT IS BULL SHYT..LOL

also... its no secret... i dont hide from guys who i am... and i dont go around fooling men.. thats not what i transitioned for.. and i dont live in london.. i live in washington d.c. !!!!

it all started from someONE... on a website called bgclive.com which trangendered women put there post on a forum that was b 4 and after....

http://www.bgclive.com/board/viewtop...4&highlight=&a...

and another site call blktgirls.ning.com where this guy.. posted the story on a forum

http://blktgirls.ning.com/forum/topi...ATopic%3A41957

and then someONE that i guess is just jelous.... put the two 2gether and sent them in e-mails... and now this is what it has came too..lol

AS FAR AS MY MYSPACE PAGE GOES. I HAVE OVER 60,000 VIEWS.. AND 280 FRIENDS... I ONLY ADD PEEPS THAT KNOW AND ARE KEWL WITH IT.. SORRY TO SAY THAT GUYS DONT CARE.. TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME.. AND ITS A NEW DAY AN AGE.. LOOK AT ME.. I LOOK BETTER THAN MOST MENS GURLS THAT THEY EVER HAD RELATION WITH.. IM JUST CONFIDENT. IM SITTING IN MY BED.. BOUT TO START MY DAY AND GET MY HAIR DONE.. I HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT ON FRIDAY IN NYC.. WITH THE WELL KNOWN PHOTOGRAPHER FRANK A. WHO HAS SHOT BEYONCE... ETC.. THE LIST GOES ON.. IM TURE TO MYSELF AND OTHERS THAT I HAVE CONTACT WITH... YEAH GOOD OR BAD... PEOPLE KNOW .. ITS NO SHAME IN MY GAME.. AND THE MEDIA HAS CONTACTED ME.. SO I GUESS ITS A GOOD N SOME WAYS..

Who gives a fuck what she looked like as a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw that chick at Jennifer Paris' Bday Party and her body was off the fucking wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Personally I applaud her for making that hot shitty mess of a teenage Steve Erkel into that fucking DIME PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd beat.

JWBL™
    aka The Anti-Christ

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

a mess. fuckin' haters. ive seen her at ball. she is lovely.

For those that don't know her here. She last posted here in April 2007.
    She was the subject of a recent thread called "How Hot is this Girl?". It was started in Dec '07 but revived in February. I posted two pics on the last post on 2-18-08.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=jessica

It's a shame how ignorant some people are, but then there are also places like this where people are welcomed, ok worshipped.

And I'll say this; if you had pictures of all of today's hot gg women when they were in middle school, you would still see some amazing transformations.