Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsluver247
    Quote Originally Posted by joyboy123
    Vicki and Allanah have a history of squabbling and its actually quite a bit of fun since they both back up their opinions with experience and intelligence.
    Their arguments/debates provide a lot of information about the lifestyle.

I could be wrong but I think they enjoy arguing quite a bit and I always get a sense that there is mutual respect between the two.
    It is not just Vicki and Allanah that I have read squabbling. There are a great deal of posters that I have seen that disrespect other people's opinions or view points. I can understand how other people have different viewpoints. I am just asking people to be more civil in their arguments.

From my view point, it seems that the East Coast / West Coast thing is not just in making rap records. I am glad I am neutral.
    Yeah, its funny you mention that "East Coast / West Coast" thing. I do agree with you about some of the nastiness that gets posted here, it really isn't necessary.

Junior Poster

When Allanah says it's her choice what she wants to do with her body, I can't but help think if my tax dollars are going to end up paying for medicaid for a broke 60 year old tranny with silicone-induced elephantiasis.

what a hateful thing to say! Alanah is probably paying more in taxes now to a system that gives someone like you, who probably pays less, way more in benefits than she will ever receive.

Felicia

Junior Poster

Just reading through this thread only affirms my thoughts that Vicki is a hateful hag who doesn't have much going for her - besides her jealousy of Allanah - and should just shut the hell up. She likes to stir it up with her lack of intelligence or decorum. Poor old hag.

Another hateful post. Did you add one word to the debate? Offer one fact? Or even an opinion? No. you just went straight to personal insults. Talk about lacking decorum.

Felicia

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Oh for fucks sake shemalejunky, this isn't your first day in the playground.

Vicki and Allanah like to break the dishes and scream at each other from time to time. It's a lot of fun.

Calling someone a "hag" is a little bit rude, don't ya think?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Just reading through this thread only affirms my thoughts that Vicki is a hateful hag who doesn't have much going for her - besides her jealousy of Allanah - and should just shut the hell up. She likes to stir it up with her lack of intelligence or decorum. Poor old hag.
    I love these. You can't knock someone on top with insults like this babe...

You really blew it with the lack of intelligence comment. That REALLY makes you look ignorant. I think Allanah just creates ID's to agree with herself.

Vicki "hag" Richter

"my pretties!!!!"

and your little dog too!

well, not so little, actually!!!

meow

Felicia

5 Star Poster

I, of course, have my standard Jaded Video review followup which I always like to pull out of my back pocket for just these situations.

Never mistake a b1tcH for a witch.

"now give me those slippers!"

Can't we play nice "in the playground" as Honda puts it? I hate it when debate (where all sides should be heard whether you agree with their position or not) devolves into insult and personal attack (except when Vicki and Allanah go at one another: then it's stay out of the way and watch the fur fly from the sidelines).