Default TONIGHT!TUES FEB 26TH W/YASMIN LEE & SEXY JENNIFER PARIS

TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready for Tuesday night KIDS it is the RETURN of JENNIFER PARIS to NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plus also some very special quests from London & Italy& Philly!....Natasha and Francesca and Gia!!!!!!!!Plus XXX- Film and Video STAR YASMIN LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUES FEB 26TH BLOWOUT EVENT W/ MELINDA & SUNNY DEE-LITE SHOW!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys and Dolls,

Tranny Tuesdayz FEB 26TH the HOTTEST TS Party in NYC! A night filled with all the TRANNY Shananigans you can handle! OUR NEWEST FEATURE our FEATURED DANCERS of the WEEK! Plus your COCKTAIL waitress!

Tranny Tuesdayz is located at HK Lounge 409 west 39th st (Bet 9th and 10th ave)Doors open 10p- 4a. Dress to IMPRESS! 21 and over w/proper ID required!

SUNNY DEE-LITE PERFORMING A VERY SPECIAL NUMBER!!!!!!!DANCE SETS STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT RUNNING ALL NIGHT LONG!YOUR FEATURED DANCER YOUNG AND GORGEOUS MELINDA!( FEATURED INPIC BELOW W/ BLK AND WHT TOP)..FIRST TIME DANCING AT MY TUESDAY EVENT! Your featured COCKTAIL waitress is JOSIE!

The HOTTEST SPOT for your TRANSSEXUAL Fantasies to Come True!Perfect for Firstimers. Lots of street parking! Come out and enjoy Tranny Tuesdayz WITH ALL THE HOTTEST TS's in NYC!

XOXO,
    Jennifer Paris & Sunny Dee-Lite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_4819tb_902.jpg 
Views:	1007 
Size:	245.5 KB 
ID:	166308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jennifer_paris_2007_059tb_201.jpg 
Views:	1008 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	166309  

Rookie Poster

Wow, what a lineup for tonight. The most beautiful TS I have ever seen, Jennifer P, with a host of other gorgeous girls. I am sure a night to remember. Be still my heart.

Peace out

It was a blast. Glad to see so many faces that I hadn't see in a while !

Rookie Poster

Darn, one day too late. Would have taken my private plane to NY had I known. Wait, I don't have a private plane. Hmmm, note to self: "get private plane asap." For real though, I'd love to come to one of these parties, just have to get my ass down to NY sometime. Looks like a lot of fun!