Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Megabody certainly seems to be an interesting guy, judging from the impact he left on everyone.

Personally, I'd like to read through his old posts, but I'm just too hung over right now (it's been so long since I've been Really hung over, I forgot how much it sucks)

(groan)

Megabody is a great guy who could be quite intense in his posts. As Allanah said, he pulled out for personal reasons, but I saw him at the Arabian Shemale Nights party and had a great chat with him. His posts are quite a ride if and when you check them out.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    no he got the hook because of personal reasons
    Personal reasons because someone posted his personal info on the board. Fact.

even though we didn't always agree, Mega would show his human side and would admit to his mistakes. I miss the buzz he brought to the board. And he did have his private personal life displayed on here several times. The moderators removed it each time, but you can't really unring a bell.

Felicia

5 Star Poster

I MISS YOU AND IM ALWAYS GONNA BE YOUR FRIEND....LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU COME TO NYC AGAIN......OH AND YES I BEEN DATING A TS GIRL NOW, BUT THATS NOT WHY IM NOT POSTING ON THIS BOARD , ITS BECAUSE MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL INFO GOT POSTED
    Unlike other people, I don't post made up BS. What I said was true whether any of you want to deny it or whatever.

Vicki
    "Fuck me if I'm wrong, but you want to kiss me right?"

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Just reading that quote pretty much proves Megabody is a good guy who met a tragic end in regards to these boards. I was going to read his old posts to get a picture of what this guy was like, but I just don't think what he had to say was any of my business since I wasn't here at the time. And really, my opinion of him doesn't really mean a damn thing anyways.

Too bad he's not posting anymore, if I ever meet Mega I'll definately buy the guy a drink.

Right you are, Vicki. I simply referred to "personal reasons" and left it at that, but notice that what truly drove him away wasn't just the posting of his personal info (which of course he deeply objected to), but that someone posted info about his family. That cut way too deep--he talked a bit about it when I saw him at Allanah's party--and that kind of behavior should never be allowed. And I don't think it was; irrc the mods pulled the post as quickly as possible, but as Felicia says, you can't unring a bell.

Honda, don't worry about his posts, but if you ever get the chance to meet him, he really is a very nice guy. I miss him...and everyone else who felt driven away by the idiotic posts of a handful of people here.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Its more complicated then some people would make it seem but I've spoken to Mega and attempted to get him to comeback, but it was of no avail.
    If you do buy him a drink make it a water - he doesn't drink.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Its more complicated then some people would make it seem but I've spoken to Mega and attempted to get him to comeback, but it was of no avail.
    If you do buy him a drink make it a water - he doesn't drink.
    Who are these 'some people' daddy?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

People are people
    So why should it be
    You and I should get along so awfully - Depeche Mode