Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Silver Poster

So,

Which are you contrasting, cause I'm not entirely sure,

men who bottom, or men who like ts's?

One would assume there have to be easier ways to make a living than to alter ones outside appearance strictly for financial gain...
    I remember when Marielle Hemingway got her boobs cranked up to get the role of Dorothy Stratten in "Star 80". There was a big to-do about it (Including extended commentary by the early Bloom County comic strip wherein the characters commented on her new melons/cantaloupes/etc.). This sort of thing is commonplace in Hollywierd.

i don't know how its possible but a lot of guys i meet are into trannies and also very homophobic....how can that be possible ?
    I met a strapping young buck when I was on the book circuit some years ago. Nice guy, fun to hang out with, definite eye candy for those that like muscle dudes. The guy was furiously homophobic and I sat him down once and explained that while I respected his opinions/feelings, he really needed to get them in check because a significant number of people we were dealing with at the time, both at the professional level and our customers/clients, were at the very least queer friendly/tolerant and at the very most so blazingly gay that they had their own signature line of feather boas on sale at Q-Mart. I added myself to the list, somewhere in the mid-range.

Needless to say, I was rather shocked to discover, not six months later, that he was a cage dancer in one of the premier gay dance clubs in the region. Go figure.

A lot of it is situational. Some of these guys had their first male-to-male sexual experiences as a result of molestation by a sexual predator (Add me to that number, but not all worked out so well). So, there's a lot of shame and guilt issues in the shadows for them. While they may still have the interest or desire, it is overshadowed by the negative aspects of their early experiences and reinforced by whatever social or cultural background they may live in.

but they always come back. you never leave completely, ever.
    It's really just the T version of the Hotel California: You can check out, but you can never leave.

In the nut's shell, Hara has just successfully launched a variant of the amigay thread. Exception being that she is asking us to come up with the answer for ourselves, rather than help her decide a sexual identity/preference that she is already quite secure in.

A laser-straight, seriously homophobic friend of mine (We have oft been mistaken for brothers as we resemble each other in appearance and demeanor - One of the gurls here has met him and may offer an opinion/observation if she so chooses), who knows that I suck dick and take it up the ass when the mood so moves me and who sees gender as a purely black-and-white subject, once said "Nah, man...You're not gay! You treat your body like a sexual Disneyland, but you're not gay!". Which shows that it is all in individual perception.

I still like Wendy William's reply to Howard Stern: "Gay? No, my fans aren't gay. Freaky, yes, but not gay!".

Are there closeted gays pursuing T-gurls as a cover? I'm sure of it. The ones that cry the loudest are the queerest of the bunch. I have no ill feelings towards them, beyond a sadness that they can't feel a genuine joy with their T companions, always looking over their shoulder and wondering "What will people think?".

News flash: Thinking went out with the 1960 Edsel. If you're worried about what some cell phone jabbering, Wal-Mart shopping, American Idol watching, Hummer driving, pork rind munching, Old Frothingslosh guzzling, mobile home living, opossum eating maroon thinks about who you truly enjoy being with/fucking/getting fucked by, then you need to head down to Woodlawn and get a plot next to Abraham Norton, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico, because you are just as dead as he is.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Hey, I think I used to live in that neighborhood a long time ago!
    Some of us still do. I mentioned a rather massive groundhog in my backyard to my neighbor "Mrs. Kravitz" and she said "I can give you a recipe for that!".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

*Shreik!*

The dreaded double post!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FiremanforTS
    For what its worth, I have never been with a guy and am not interested. Some of us are only attracted to females. Transgender women are females to us, just with a certain appeal.
    Could not have said it better myself. Short and to the point. Some people continue to want to force this gay label on each other...I can't figure that out. Even if some people are afraid to admit it, I can't understand why that bothers some folks so much. I am fairly anonymous here on this board, and have no reason to lie about it when I say I have no attraction towards men, period. Some people might though and that's all good.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Professional Poster

Of course it could be possible but like hollywoodbuckstrap said, I think a lot of guys here are homophobic and I confess to be one of them. I still respect them like any other person though. ^ I second what he said this is the internet and I probably wont see any of you ever in life, so why lie?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne

In the nut's shell, Hara has just successfully launched a variant of the amigay thread. Exception being that she is asking us to come up with the answer for ourselves, rather than help her decide a sexual identity/preference that she is already quite secure in.
    Thanks B1. I love reading your thoughts about the subject. It's a very good discussion piece over a few drinks. Though I think it's a bit different than the usual amigay threads in the sense that I believe my gay friends put forth an issue of value (to me anyways). And how they question the validity of masculinity of the guys that sees trannies as awhole. Maybe some are indeed closeted gay men (like Quinns earlier stated). Afraid of the stigma attached to the name being called gay. And scared being outcasted and abandoned by their own peers/friends and families. So in order to still get close to what they really wanted (cocks and being bottoms) they indulge and submerge themselves to the next best thing that they could have - Trannies! And maybe there are also some who aren't of the rainbow flag variety and that is truly and genuinely only attracted to women and trannies. :P

To me, unless a guy is obviously a power bottom and or acts effeminate in person (like what my gay guy friend said about a guy I've met. Which honestly, I didn't even see. So maybe his gaydar is a bit off? lol) then I'd be suspicious and would observe a little closer next time. Simply because, more often than not our attraction for someone makes us blind to the obvious that only real friends and or other people could see.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: Could it be possible..(bring your popcorn lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    That there are closeted gay guys disguised as tranny lovers/admirers? That they like cocks and bottoming BUT denies their attraction for other men? So they go for transexuals as their next best option to being with someone with a cock that appears female?

I had this discussion with my gay friends. And they seemed otherwise convinced that not all men who are into women that's also into transexuals hetero..err straight (being they see tg's also as women)? They argued that how can one be so sure that if a guy goes with a tranny..he wouldn't go for another guy on the downlow? They also added that, if a guy went with a tranny they (my gay friends) could also get with him. So..is there some truth to it?

Discuss? Insights?

LOL opcorn

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hmm Im a gayman and attracted to trannys but I denies my attraction to womans whitout penis

Veteran Poster

Great post Hara (Love the new avatar too, by the way). My thought is that there really is not a common reason for why guys like transexual girls. For many years it never occured to me that Tgirls sometimes top during sex. After reading this board I have realized that this is actually very common. In fact, probably the bottom guys are the majority here at Hung Angels. Its all good though, we all enjoy the pictures of the beautiful honeys!

Thanks B1. I love reading your thoughts about the subject. It's a very good discussion piece over a few drinks.
    Hey, I tried, but noooooo, you had to move out to the Left Coast. :P

And we all know about Quinn.