Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Could it be possible..(bring your popcorn lol)

That there are closeted gay guys disguised as tranny lovers/admirers? That they like cocks and bottoming BUT denies their attraction for other men? So they go for transexuals as their next best option to being with someone with a cock that appears female?

I had this discussion with my gay friends. And they seemed otherwise convinced that not all men who are into women that's also into transexuals hetero..err straight (being they see tg's also as women)? They argued that how can one be so sure that if a guy goes with a tranny..he wouldn't go for another guy on the downlow? They also added that, if a guy went with a tranny they (my gay friends) could also get with him. So..is there some truth to it?

Discuss? Insights?

LOL opcorn

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I know a TS who was/is a gay man. She's on hormones and silicon injected boobs as big as mine. She dates gay and straight men. I've known her for 10yrs. She' a performer that altered her body to make more money for shows, and pagents, not because she had GID

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Could it be possible..(bring your popcorn lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    That there are closeted gay guys disguised as tranny lovers/admirers? That they like cocks and bottoming BUT denies their attraction for other men? So they go for transexuals as their next best option to being with someone with a cock that appears female?

I had this discussion with my gay friends. And they seemed otherwise convinced that not all men who are into women that's also into transexuals hetero..err straight (being they see tg's also as women)? They argued that how can one be so sure that if a guy goes with a tranny..he wouldn't go for another guy on the downlow? They also added that, if a guy went with a tranny they (my gay friends) could also get with him. So..is there some truth to it?

Discuss? Insights?

LOL opcorn

~Kisses.

HTG
    I would have to say yes to your question Hara

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCheri
    Anyway great original topic.
    I have heard guys say over and over that they are NOT gay because they like dick and are strictly bottoms when it comes to being with a Tranny and that they also like being with GG's as well, but if you get to know most and have a discussion, most will have some story about how they "experimented" with guys when they were younger or in the service or whatever...when you ask if they enjoyed it they almost always say yes hesitantly, which goes back to the original question...are they closet gay and just afraid of the stigma associated with the label?
    I guess this question will get a lot of feedback and most will say that since we are girls in every aspect except the one legal gender associated one that blah blah blah...
    yeah, this is a great thread, think I'll go make some popcorn as well !!!
    LOL Thanks Cheri. I thought about this all weekend after me and my gay friends were discussing the topic. They were amazed at the great number of men online that are into transexuals. And since most men would say/claim that they are straight and exclusively only likes women and tg's it's really got me wondering. Hmm..

So in essence, what the two of you were saying then is that the majority of the men that likes us are closeted gay men then who are in complete denial for their liking for cocks and bottoming? How about men that does that simply as a fetish.. like role play reversal? I've known lot of men who lead high profile and stressful jobs. Who runs and give orders to their staffs all day. And at the end of the day wants to be subservient and submissive to a tgirl. Does that make sense? And how about the guys who are predominantly or exclusive tops?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

your gay friends are just jealous u trannies get so much dick. end of the story.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    your gay friends are just jealous u trannies get so much dick. end of the story.
    LOL Be quiet mbf.

This actually sparked it. One of my gay friends at one time (this was awhile ago) saw the guy I seen. When he (the guy) left my gay guy friend said IF he could borrow him. LOL I was like, sweety..He isn't into gay guys (must be femme). So my friend got a little bitchy at me..and said that the guy was somewhat effeminate acting. Which of course made me raise my eyebrows at him! LOL

Hence, the topic of discussion.

~Kisses.

HTG

as to some other points:

even John Wanye had same sex phantasies as a teenager. doesn´t prove anything.

as to "social acceptance": it is in fact EASIER beeing openly gay these days in the western world than admit as a (semi-)public figure that you are into trannies. Hence the majors of Hamburg and Berlin, both openly gay guys.

i don't know how its possible but a lot of guys i meet are into trannies and also very homophobic....how can that be possible ?

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i don't know how its possible but a lot of guys i meet are into trannies and also very homophobic....how can that be possible ?
    that´s simple: they are busy trying getting across they are SO NOT GAY

doesn´t convince one tho.....

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Oh I know! Though isn't that an oxymoron?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG