Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dog the Bounty Hunter??? never heard of it...any good? My new fav is Drawn Together

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Veteran Poster

most bounty hunters are useless... in most places, they can't even bring in the catch they got into a correctional facility, they aren't even allowed in...

He is a racist moron whose show made Hawaii look like a place with nothing but ice addicts and brain-dead street people. I am royally pissed A&E is giving hsi show another go.

Veteran Poster

i have a few new names for the show. dog in south central. dog in the west side of chicago. dog the bounty hunter baghdad. all he nabs is fat lazy druggies. it would be a nice change of pace if he tryed to nad some criminals who like to empty the clips.

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    i have a few new names for the show. dog in south central. dog in the west side of chicago. dog the bounty hunter baghdad. all he nabs is fat lazy druggies. it would be a nice change of pace if he tryed to nad some criminals who like to empty the clips.
    Dude, he's a bondsman, not a vigilante. Come on.

I remember a few years back there was some trust-fund dickhead going all over the place drugging and raping girls. He videotaped himself doing it. Then he fled the country and lived the party life in Mexico. He'd probably still be out there if Dog hadn't gone and gotten him. Now that scumbag is serving a 124 year prison sentence.

So I'm pretty okay with Dog.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Quote Originally Posted by the1phinneas
    Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Its difficult to believe bounty hunting is legal, when the apprehension of criminals is subcontracted out to people who are (generally) as sketchy as the criminals they apprehend.
    Here's a recent article on Bounty Hunting from the New York Times. Most of the world doesn't agree with our "Bail for Profit" system, its an interesting read.

–Phinn
    I don't have any problem with the bail system in this country. The article is a good one but fails to point out the reasons that other countries don't like our system. If we're going to have a system that allows people to get out of jail while awaiting trial, the bail system we now have seems to be the most cost effective for the taxpayers, ie- free. As far as the show is concerned, I've seen it and it can be entertaining like a lot of reality shows, but I couldn't care less if it comes back on or not.