Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Nice cock and not that bad looking.I would most certainly suck on that gorgeous fucker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011_863_113.jpg 
Views:	1456 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	165923  

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter

I never heard that term so I looked it up:

autogynephilia from Greek roots meaning “love of oneself as a woman” and defined it as a male’s propensity to be erotically aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman.

I guess you could call me that, although it's more. I identify as a female and it goes beyond erotic arousal. It's transferring all that existed on the male side and bringing it to the female side. What's left on the male side is an empty vacant building collecting dust.

Unfortunately you miss my point and it has nothing to do with being "fish", it in fact has nothing to do with me personally (I'll ignore the personal comments and consider us friends if you will). To make clear:

It is a choice to transition. It is not some great force within that controls all you do. You make the choice to feminize. And for those that are overtly male with no hope of passing they must accept the fact that every outing will bring stares. They cannot blame "society". Nor can they blame it on the "woman trapped inside my body".

Wow.

Before reading this, I was going to make a post about the unpopular thesis of a certain doctor claiming that this phenomenon exists in a certain percentage of TS's, and here we have (for the first time that I've ever seen on one of these boards, someone outright copping to it. (I actually started a thread a fe days back about th difference between gender dysphoria and body disphoria, but it got totally ignored.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Is it just me....

No

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Personally, I think the worst reason to become TG is by basing it on whether or not you'll look good as the other sex. If you feel you're a woman, I don't care if you look like a linebacker: transition. If you feel like a man, but think you'd make a beautiful looking woman, join NA*

*Narcissist's Anonymous

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Not really apropos of anything: last nite I saw an Asian girl who apparently started off as a GG, transitioned FTM, and then transitioned back "M"TF. She seemed like the perfect MTF tranny (although she seemed to now be "CD" since I think she didn't do any surgery yet and spent most of the night playing with her fake boobs.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    What is the 'right" size and porportions??? I am 6ft tall. 38D-30-44, with a size 11 foot and big hands. Is that the wrong size and porportion???
    Paris Hilton: 5'11", size 11 feet. Just thought that needed to be pointed out.

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGent4ts
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when all is said and done, we must all be beholden to ourselves first and foremost.

I cannot imagine what life would be like living my life as a female born in a man's body, let alone the self questioning and feelings of helplessness that I assume goes along with these feelings somewhere along the way.

I personally am not sure if I would have the internal fortitude / guts that I believe is necessary to first, face and accept the situation created by these internal feelings, let alone make a decision to actually do something about it and transition.

In my limited experience, I have to believe that the decision to transition is one that while difficult to reach, once made is done so with guts, determination and a desire to be true to onesself. Who in their right mind would subject themselves to the crap these ladies go through unless someone deep inside had to be free and brought to life anew.

If the girl within choses to live and be who she is, it should be of no concern to anyone but herself of how the flower ultimatly opens. We are all entitled to our opinions, however common sense, respect of the individual and good manners dictate that we should sometimes keep our opinions of others to ourselves, as the sharing of same can and will, only hurt and not help.
    I agree LAGent. We cannot please everyone. As transexuals, we already face multiple prejudices in our society. I say just live and let live. If a guy likes you, then he likes you. If not, well there are other guys too who can and will appreciate you for YOU! It's not the end of the world (There's always something or someone for everyone's taste palette). People should worry more about their own inner peace and happiness IMO. And what they are in search of.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Not really apropos of anything: last nite I saw an Asian girl who apparently started off as a GG, transitioned FTM, and then transitioned back "M"TF. She seemed like the perfect MTF tranny (although she seemed to now be "CD" since I think she didn't do any surgery yet and spent most of the night playing with her fake boobs.
    BWAH!?!

I shoulda came out last night.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    BWAH!?!

I shoulda came out last night.
    dude get in chat

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGent4ts
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when all is said and done, we must all be beholden to ourselves first and foremost.

I cannot imagine what life would be like living my life as a female born in a man's body, let alone the self questioning and feelings of helplessness that I assume goes along with these feelings somewhere along the way.

I personally am not sure if I would have the internal fortitude / guts that I believe is necessary to first, face and accept the situation created by these internal feelings, let alone make a decision to actually do something about it and transition.

In my limited experience, I have to believe that the decision to transition is one that while difficult to reach, once made is done so with guts, determination and a desire to be true to onesself. Who in their right mind would subject themselves to the crap these ladies go through unless someone deep inside had to be free and brought to life anew.

If the girl within choses to live and be who she is, it should be of no concern to anyone but herself of how the flower ultimatly opens. We are all entitled to our opinions, however common sense, respect of the individual and good manners dictate that we should sometimes keep our opinions of others to ourselves, as the sharing of same can and will, only hurt and not help.
    I agree LAGent. We cannot please everyone. As transexuals, we already face multiple prejudices in our society. I say just live and let live. If a guy likes you, then he likes you. If not, well there are other guys too who can and will appreciate you for YOU! It's not the end of the world (There's always something or someone for everyone's taste palette). People should worry more about their own inner peace and happiness IMO. And what they are in search of.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I strongly agree with the both of you!! Very well spoken on both parts. Now if the rest of society would see us in that way, what a difference it would make in many of our lives!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.