Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Why do some tgirls who are obviously way too masculine......

Hey everyone.

I'm ~212cm tall, with pretty broad shoulders. Everyday for me isn't an uphill battle as far as looks go. I find that I pass without issue - whether I'm wearing makeup or not, whether I've taken the time to do my hair or not. I'm not skinny, either, but I'm exercising and losing weight, so all in due time.

Also, it's not that transgendered people "don't have a choice," but more along the lines that not transitioning leads to a life of regret, and probably a lack of happiness. For a lot of trans, it's not important for them to pass to other people, but to embrace who they are on the inside. For me, I need to look a certain way, because I want my body to project who I am - who I feel I am on the inside.

I was also pretty masculine before hormones. I've attached some photos. I know a lot of trans don't show what they looked like before hormones, but I keep these photos around as a reminder of how far I've come. The photo of me in a tank top is from march 2015 and the pink hoody is from may 2015.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

who is this angel????

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    First of all, I love tall women and I love tall trannys. The taller the hotter!
    I think you have to see each case individually. Sometimes a totally "feminized" TS who went thru years of transition isn't really appealing and sometimes a TV who has even some muscles looks hot.
    The world isn' black and white, it consists of millions of colors!

Example: I think she looks hot on these pics...

I would imagine girls transition because that's who they feel they are on the inside, and I would guess there is probably a great deal of satisfaction that comes with being able to express yourself as the person you are on the inside. I don't think masculine looks would change the fact that a girl deserves to be on the outside who she feels she is on the inside