Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

I can see where you got your good looks, beauty tends to run in the family. I've lost both my mother and my father, but I never spend a day not thinking about their lessons learned. They're still alive.

condolences, Janira.

weather there is life after death or not, he will live in your memories. So, in that respect there he didnīt really die.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

I'm really sorry Janira.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Janira, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Both, you and your entire family have my deepest sympathies. I am sure his memory and his love will be with you, always.

My Dad, is nearing his 90th birthday. His health over the last few years has declined, but comparitively, he's still going strong.

sorry for your losses .....we are here for u at our little HA community ...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

You have my most heartfelt condolences, Janira. The single most painful event of my life was losing my father at the age of 56 to a heart attack. He was my best friend and only person in the world that I ever really relied on for anything. In the real world, I'm known for my ability to deal with anything and not let it phase me, and I had to be strong for the rest of my rather large family when my father passed. But, within 6 months, I had a breakdown. I'm not telling you that to brag, but to let you know that it can be very hard and there may be days when you think or feel you just can't take it anymore, but that pain WILL lessen eventually. It's been just over 3 years now and I'm able to think back on some great memories and smile without being overwhelmed by pain. Stay strong and remember that there are some of us out here who will be glad to listen and help if we can.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Janira, your love for your father is so clearly felt. Be strong, and hold onto those memories...

Rookie Poster

Very tough thing to lose a loved one. My deepest condolences to you and your family!

Default Yes

Sister I feel your pain. I lost my father when I was 21, and in early stages of transition. I did not transition at home in front of my parents out of respect, but I and you are blessed. Our fathers accepted us for who we are. Many girls in our situation do not have that blessing. The happy memorys will comfort you in your hard time. Trust me, I have been there. Its gonna be ok sis, trust me.

Prayers and blessig to you and yours.