Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I have a question about reversing hormonal effects.

Hi. I realize this isn't exactly a medical forum, but I'm sure there's enough experts here on the subject.

I'm 21 years old and some months ago I was having a problem keeping my urges in check. I was masturbating non-stop. I peaked at about 9-10 times a day (once, it got as high as 15) and it was driving me crazy. I kept it to myself rather stupidly and took matters into my own hands; I read up that estrogen lowers one's sex drive so I bought birth-control pills hoping they'd be able to help me stay in control. It worked pretty well despite heightened nerve sensitivity and mood swings and such. Recently, I've been having other problems though.

I didn't really pay attention to the breast-growth stories because I didn't think they'd grow with just pills--I figured that'd you need prescribed shots for that much change.....Unfortunately, I was wrong. Over a prolonged amount of time, my *sigh* breasts have noticeable growth and my genitalia, while not noticeably shrunken (thank goodness) is rather drawn in.

I'm not really interested in sexual contact so I'm not too worried about my penis and testicles, but these things on my chest are really REALLY freaking me out. I've stopped taking the pills of course, but it's a little late and if I wear a T-Shirt, they can be noticeable--And not just like 'a guy's pecs' noticeable, I mean 'curvy and slightly bouncy with pointy nipples noticeable.'

Am I too late to be helped or can I get rid of these things--WITHOUT SURGERY? If so, how long can it be estimated to take to get rid of them? And if I can get rid of them, will the sensitivity leave as well?

I know, I'm really stupid.

Professional Poster

Christ, you're stupid and didn't do remotely enough homework.

Besides the obvious things called self-discipline or therapy, there are testosterone slightly reducing things like Advodart and even Propecia does some minor reductions before something hardcore like Spiro which the girls use here.

But, you really should be more concerned with being made impotent, which can happen with HRT.

But, to answer your question, it sounds like you've got something like super-gynecomastia, which can be somewhat negated by weight loss (women's breasts do reduce size if they get rail-thin) but other than that, surgery is your only option.

Provided I do cardio non-stop and encourage weight-loss through diet, can the breasts completely go away or will there always be residual traces no matter how much I train?

Would testosterone help or would that just make things worse?

Rookie Poster

The use of hormones stimulates development and differentiation of tissue. There will be a mass of breast tissue that has grown in response to the hormones. Once the cells are there, they can't be removed unless you undergo surgery. While your "man breasts" may shrink due to the mobilization of fat away from the mammary tissue (fat retention in mammary tissue is substantially hormonally driven) you're stuck with some lovely lumps.

Man up, go to an endocrinologist, and tell them what you did and from now on keep your hands out of the pharmaceutical cookie jar.

Hoo

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pariah01

Provided I do cardio non-stop and encourage weight-loss through diet, can the breasts completely go away or will there always be residual traces no matter how much I train?

OMG.... Why don't you quit playing games and just go see a doctor already!?

Jeez....

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    :(

OMG.... Why don't you quit playing games and just go see a doctor already!?

Jeez....

:roll:

I do have to agree with this, just to check that you didn't do any other serious damage.

But, as I've read, the rule of thumb with hormones is that they can ADD to your body, but can remove nothing. The best you can hope for, without surgery is doing serious pec / upper body workouts to contour the shape of them to look more muscular combined with serious dieting to make yourself rail-thin without surgery.

I mean, if a GG can make her body look nearly 100% masculine with enough time in the gym, i'm quite sure you can, too...

But, a visit to a doctor, is in order, yes. Not that he'll tell you anything different than I said, though. Once the breast cells are created, they're part of your body until they're removed, period.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_4068_chvrvqwhot_164.jpg 
Views:	784 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	165552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sissel_lyngvaer_4_934.jpg 
Views:	787 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	165553  

Junior Poster

Got pics? *drool*

ROFFFLES

Seriously though, pics might help, just to see how much boobage you're talking about.

Veteran Poster

That's way too funny to be a true story. Straight outta some bad latest comedy hit.

If it is true - my condolences to and your new boobs. How much do you weigh? Maybe we should see some pics - with and without bikini top please. Just to verify.

lol - I'm sorry.

I know the scenario's pretty sexy, but I'm not tranny material guys. My tits aren't that great to look at. I'm not feminine at all. Unless you like looking at breasts with hair on them.....In which case, I suppose I could.

Anyway, that first body-builder shot gives me hope. She's completely flat, which is cool.

I s'pose I should go to the doctor, but what's the worst that could be wrong with me after the breasts? All the other side effects have stopped (aside from fat on my sides as well--Which is really annoying 'cuz it's destroyed my six-pack).

Thank you for your help Nowhere.

Rookie Poster

Am I too late to be helped or can I get rid of these things--WITHOUT SURGERY? If so, how long can it be estimated to take to get rid of them? And if I can get rid of them, will the sensitivity leave as well?

I know, I'm really stupid.

fucking hilarious...............

uhhhh LMAO build up as much pectoral muscle as possible

Panties are for pussies, not faggots