Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default MEASURE UP! (ALL FAMOUS TS'S,MIA ISABELLA,VICKI,FOXX,ETC)

RECENTLY I READ A COMMENT BY THE AMAZING MIA ISABELLA ON A CERTAIN THREAD, WHICH IM NOT SURE WHICH ONE IT WAS, BUT SHE WAS STANDING UP FOR HER MAGNIFCENT 9" INCH TREAT, STATING THAT 9 INCHES IS NINE INCHES NO MATTER WHAT BUILD IT'S ON! FAIR POINT. BUT, THERE'S A LOTTA FAMOUS TS'S OUT THERE WHO BIG THEIR MEAT UP TOO MUCH AND SAY ITS 10" WHEN IT'S MORE LIKE 6"! (NOT SAYING MIA ISABELLA IS, COS IM PRETTY SURE SHE MATCHES HER STATEMENT) THOUGH IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF YOU COULD BACK IT UP BY POSTING A PIC ON THIS THREAD OF YOUR TREAT BEING MEASURED, AND THAT'S TO ALL TS'S NOT JUST MIA! FOR EXAMPLE, I KNOW VANESSA, ALLANAH STARR, VICKI RICHTER, JENNIFER ENGLISH, DANI FOXX ETC. ALL POST ON HERE, AND IT WOULD BE AMAZING TO SEE THESE PICS, AND SOOOO FUCKING HOT, AND I KNOW MY FELLOW TS FANS HAVE GOT MY BACKING ON THIS. SO COME ON GALS GET EM OUT AND MEASURE UP, IF YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS!

P.S I LOVE YOU MIA ISABELLA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brandi_belle_big_picture_005_182.jpg 
Views:	17438 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	165502   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08_474.jpg 
Views:	13468 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	165503  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    BUFFIE THE BODY HAS THE BEST ASS IN THE WORLD

Professional Poster

I KNOW OLIVIA LOVE'S BACKED HERSELF UP, HERE'S HER CONTRIBUTION!

Name:	olivia10_657_143.jpg 
Views:	26445 
Size:	209.5 KB 
ID:	165504  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Hara Juku is always asking the ts fans to measure up or to see their cocks, time to put ur money where ur mouth is, sweetheart, LOL! Only Kidding, but it would be nice to see your's

So what ts has got the balls to post a pic of their measured cock! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....?

Name:	testicles_974.jpg 
Views:	12516 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	165507  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Is that the way they mesure up? I mean, the rule is like 1 inch into her belly. That dick is not a 7" but a 6" top ...

Junior Poster

i love the ruler shots. would be nice if the smaller girls would get in on it too.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    Hara Juku is always asking the ts fans to measure up or to see their cocks, time to put ur money where ur mouth is, sweetheart, LOL! Only Kidding, but it would be nice to see your's

So what ts has got the balls to post a pic of their measured cock! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....?
    LOL Well I don't ever remember seeing you participating on any of my threads. So how will you get me to post that?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

yes I am 10" pictures on hungdevils!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6inches
    Is that the way they mesure up? I mean, the rule is like 1 inch into her belly. That dick is not a 7" but a 6" top ...
    thats what I said and got attacked of course.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Rusty, aren't you the same guy who posted a thread about pussy beating cock everytime and then you went & posted around 4 threads about big cocks? No shade Rusty but be for real , don't you know by now that the girls are turned off by Tranny lovin cock hounds. Rusty, they only play your game for money, if you guys here all talk about cock and live for getting topped but then have the audacity to complain that the girls don't want relationships WELL,,,,! Thats a turn off to them.

Rusty Rusty Rusty, shame on you for the "pussy post" when your on a Bananna hunt.

Professional Poster

Hands up if you think HOSTILES a NERD! Goog one mate, keep brown nosing the girls! To deny the fact that you log on to HA with the intent of seeing some eye candy, whether its a cock or pussy, makes you a LIAR! Go lick some ass somewhere else, you FREAK!