Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default so wheres the beef?

flaccid cocks, poor resolution on videos and not one video worth saving to hard drive khei cute but no video yet and nothing below anyway. Am I too picky? sure. I just expected SOMETHING!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	khei_126_159.jpg 
Views:	1204 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	171561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	khei_074_208.jpg 
Views:	1170 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	171562  

You can please some of the people some of the time....

...sorry it's not to your liking, fredson, but we keep trying. Flaccid? Trisha Lee? Diane? Martina? I don't think so.

Professional Poster

Ecstatic - he obviously doesn't appreciate Asian girls the way you and I do.

Keep up the good work

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

i think i know the reason behind those foreskins.

Thanks, gaiseric. Juliana, don't keep us in the dark! Illuminate us! (Love your new avatar: I still think you have the sweetest smile I've ever seen.)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by juliana_dominguez
    i think i know the reason behind those foreskins.
    Love the avatar Juliana. The flower in your hair is a nice touch. Very attractive.

I was just in Huntington Beach last week. Very nice but strange seeing all of the oil wells on the beach.

This week we're introducing a new girl, Hershel, a cute Pinay with a playful personality and a nice thick "girltoy" (what's your favorite nickname for "it"?). We're also offering another guest gallery of May Bangkok as "Jungle Girl", plus a bonus set of Thai girls Beam and Joy in heat, a selection from a 700-pic set which originally appeared on thailandladyboy a couple of years back.

Hershel

May Bangkok

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Thanks, gaiseric. Juliana, don't keep us in the dark! Illuminate us! (Love your new avatar: I still think you have the sweetest smile I've ever seen.)
    well, for me i think is because of circumcision, in the Philippines, it's a big part of culture that boys and "baby trannys" are circumcised at a certain age which is before highschool and at that time, you'd see enough foreskin but the doctors or the nurses who do the minor operation doesn't remove it all, it takes pratice to cut the foreskin and do a certain way of stitching to make it perfect. unlike in other cultures wherein being circumcised at birth or some that doesn't do circumsicion, oh well, i remember my time, i was at fifth grade, it was horrible, i was so scared, i just wanted them to "cut" everything off at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by juliana_dominguez
    well, for me i think is because of circumcision, in the Philippines, it's a big part of culture that boys and "baby trannys" are circumcised at a certain age which is before highschool and at that time, you'd see enough foreskin but the doctors or the nurses who do the minor operation doesn't remove it all, it takes pratice to cut the foreskin and do a certain way of stitching to make it perfect. unlike in other cultures wherein being circumcised at birth or some that doesn't do circumsicion, oh well, i remember my time, i was at fifth grade, it was horrible, i was so scared, i just wanted them to "cut" everything off at that time.
    Wow, that's intense. I can't imagine having it done when I'm old enough to remember it. I was circumcised shortly after birth, and while I probably didn't like it much, I have zero memory of it. Doing it in middle or high school, ugh.

thnx for the explanation, J.D.!

and thnx for the update, Ecstatic!

(yeah I know, it's kindaspam, but nice spam...)

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi