Default Shemale Strokers

Hey, has anyone ever been a member here of Shemale Strokers? I was thinking about signing up. Was it worth your money? How long were you a member? Any questions/comments would be appreciated! Thanks, El NEEN

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Shemale Strokers

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Hey, has anyone ever been a member here of Shemale Strokers? I was thinking about signing up. Was it worth your money? How long were you a member? Any questions/comments would be appreciated! Thanks, El NEEN
    I'm thinking of joining too, so I'd be interested in the responses. BTW - you're really looking a lot better, almost buff, now that you've slimmed down, LOL.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I've been a member; I dropped it not because the site is bad, but because of financial reasons (I try to join one paysite a month for a month).

Good large photographs, and the video clips are large as well...in size. You can download them in .wmv format, or watch them online using Quicktime (there's a way to download them in this format as well, but that's another story ). Some of the girls seem uninterested, but that isn't that often. Some really get into it (Danielle Foxxx and Kayla come to mind).

I recommend trying it out for a month. Below is a sample of one of their pictures so you can grasp the size of 'em. It's of Jezebel, aka Ruby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jezebel_04_210.jpg 
Views:	1713 
Size:	256.4 KB 
ID:	165126  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Default do it for 1 month

I tried it, but did not stay with it. The women are beautiful and the videos are well done. However, not enough content-not enough updates. Pics were not as good as the vids.

Dunkie

Veteran Poster

I've been a member there. The quality of the site is great and they let you dl the vids in 2 diff formats and they let you dl the pics sets in 2 diff sizes. I dont recommend staying more than one month though. The updates take so long and they usually only consist of one girl. After your first month I'd cancel and just recommend buying the DVD's from then on.

Reality is perception.

Junior Poster

If you've never been a member, there's plenty of stuff to see. Updates are pretty regular, but not enough to retain a monthly membership for me.

GHB