Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Thank you. She is absolutely gorgeous.

There is nothing in the whole wide world like a girl with a little something extra

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    with all due respect, why do guys need third party approval before calling a girl? You say you've seen her up close at the parties... SHE"S DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. and speaks perfect English. What stopped you from chatting her up and buying her a drink?

I've been guilty of this too but then realized life is way too short.
    go for it before she "retires"
    Nothing wrong with asking. Unless you get a good reference, you're then at risk of possibly finding out the service is pretty lousy. Has happened to me before with hired guns; both TG and GG.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harlemzfinest
    Funny thing is that saturday night I decided to call her and set up a date. I called her about 7:30pm and she tells me let's meet up at her hotel around 9pm. So I get there and then I call her. She tells me she is on her way and will be there in a half hour. I'm standing outside the hotel freezing. At about a quarter to 10, I call her again. She tells me that it hasn't been a half hour yet and to be patient even though I'm freezing my ass off outside. She said she should be pulling up to the hotel any second. So I stand around and wait till like 10:30 and I am getting tired of waiting. I call her again and she doesn't pick up. I leave her a message saying that I am getting tired of waiting and if I don't hear from you soon then I am leaving. Never calls me back and I m out 10 minutes later. Since I was already outside I headed to allanah's party afterwards. if she couldn't make it, she could have told me but instead she had to be so unprofessional. it's unfortunate because I really was hopingg to see her that night.
    That's typical Shemale/TS behaviour - if you don't want it to continue don't reward it...