Default All the Hot Tgirls are Secretly Tops!!!!

A strange phenomenon recently happened. Occassionally I'll post on Craigslist seeking a hook up or an honest to goodness date. Up til now I've always expressly stated that I'm a TOP. Usually going as far to say that I'm a TOTAL top (i.e. won't bottom). Below are what the responses usually look like.

NOW.....a couple weeks ago, and then again tonight, I posted an ad saying that I wanted to BOTTOM for a tgirl (hey, the mood struck me). And THESE were some of the responses I got

YES.....no shit, I swear to God, Miss Lovin and Miss Daisy were among the respondents. So.......this leads me to a question: are all the hottest TS girls tops????? Or at the very least do they not admit how much they want to top?

Edit: k, can't find post some of the pics cause they're only in my email, and I really don't feel like saving pics of trollish Tg's (who are we kidding....cd's) to flickr. So, use your imagination to see the first set of girls as hideous.

Professional Poster

No they aren't. They just want your $$$ and know they'll get top dollar for that. 99% of tgirls would rather be treated like the women they are, and that's the 'dirty truth.'

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    No they aren't. They just want your $$$ and know they'll get top dollar for that. 99% of tgirls would rather be treated like the women they are, and that's the 'dirty truth.'
    LOL

Co-sign!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol