Default car owners: beware

Click here: Gone in 60 seconds: treasure in your car - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Damn ... If theives aren't busting windows for GSP units - their tearing exhaust systems apart for the CC.

As mama would say - if its not one thing, its another.

How about the Diesel Particulate Filters. Those are like 5000 to repair. They are one of the best things for warranty though, not sure it would hold up if it's missing.

I'm so glad there isn't emmission testing out here. I may just have one floating around haha.

I don't like white people either.

This is nothing new at all, they've been cutting these out of cars in cities for many years.

Again it pays to not be an easy target, if a car has more security devices they're likely to hit the other car next to yours... and its quicker/easier to get at a vehicle you can crawl under than one low to the ground.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

Hooray for metal salvage!

*defends her copper hoards*

Did you know Rhodium trades at about $7500 an ounce? Gold, on the other hand, is currently apx $950/oz.

mmm... metal.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    Damn ... If theives aren't busting windows for GSP units - their tearing exhaust systems apart for the CC.

As mama would say - if its not one thing, its another.
    Yeah - but they didn't bust my window - they tried to rip the door handle out to get my GPS - causing over $1,000 in damage to the door and electronic system. And they never got in.

I guess the noise woke our guard up... as he said he chased them... yeah in his sleep.

Just let me catch someone fking with my car, there will be a body floating in the river...

Grrrrr,
    TS Jamie

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    [Just let me catch someone fking with my car, there will be a body floating in the river...

Grrrrr,
    TS Jamie
    I'm with you there! I caught some asshole about to key my previous car once. I was lucky not to get an assault charge brought against me. I work too hard and take too much shit on my job to earn my money to buy these things.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.