Thread: Chatroom 101

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Chatroom 101

although this has been explained by Haze & Kelly over & over & over again

I felt the need to make one due to the banned racists who seem to feel the need to repeatedly flood the chat room with anonymous accounts, which is why people can't just click on my signature and come in anymore.

So here goes:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Now click on my signature to enter.

Yes I was lazy with most of the circles and arrows, it's my day off shoot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you complete this you should NEVER have a problem signing on. If it's too much work for you, oh well, this is no more difficult than it was to sign up for HA.

Hope I helped. Sorry you can't all just click and enter, there's some losers out there that want you to think the chat is the most horrible place in tranny existence, rather than their mom's basement where they most likely decide...................

p.s. @ Felicia: goal accomplished

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Default ?

I have followed all the steps and even created a second ID I have been able to log on to other chat rooms but not the HA room. When i do try to get into the chat room it says- "!sorry, there was a problem... >you could not be authorized please re-login to the website and try again."

So why wont it work for me? i have been able to get into it in the past but not for about the last week.

"I JUST SAID "ALWAYS" are you uncapable of reading???"- KellyShore

"Life: a sexually transmitted disease that is always fatal."- youcancallmeclaire