Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

a london tgirl who had 10 inches and was probably six inches around... not only blew her but also got fucked. Ouch!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero
    a london tgirl who had 10 inches and was probably six inches around... not only blew her but also got fucked. Ouch!

Do you know the name of that london tgirl you're talking about Prospero!?

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    Helen (Just a good cock overall)

When travelling on my gap year, i stopped off in thailand (Phuket, Bangkok, Pattaya) and i couldn't believe my luck when i met Helen in a bar in Pattaya, trust me, one word to describe the girl = BODY! She's one of the few I've not had to pay to have sex with. Got semi pissed and started talking to her, well tried, her english ain't too hot, but decent. I played dumb and was acting as if i never knew she was TS even though we were in a TS bar. Started dancing with her (god she got my dick hard!) and i asked if she wanted to go, she said yeah, started walking back to my hotel (worst hotel in the world) and i confessed i knew who she was, and i think she was trying to say how overwhelmed she was that she didnt have to break the news that she had a dick! (cos of her english) Went back to my room, started kissing, then she lay me on my back and rubbed my cock through my shorts, then she pretended to start sucking me off, like cupped her hand moving it up and down whilist bobbing her head! she then sat me up on the edge of the bed, grabbed both my hands and placed them at the base of her tight dress, where she pointed out the bulge which you could see through the dress. She then told me to pull up the dress, which rode up and un-veiled a stuffed pink thong, she pulled her knickers down and put it in my mouth, it's one of those cocks which i reckon to be the perfect size for every sexual thing! about 7.5" and nice and thick. She loves getting fucked, great tight little ass and she can go for hours, but when she cums, SHE CUMS! Cleaned up had a shower with her, where we rubbed cocks and both gave each other head. If you come across this girl DON'T MISS UR OPPURTUNITY!
    Helen is on of the top 5 in thailand!

10" oral and 12" fucking

Rookie Poster

90's Bklyn T-Girl named Kim NY Ave near Foster/Newkirk. She was about 5' 4" with at least 10 - 11 and pretty thick. Never measured it but it was a monster. Katie Cokks but hers does not count because the thread said "biggest cock" not base ball bat. Others have said it looks that big because of her size, not true. She looks that small because of it's size!

Junior Poster

I have had 9 oral and 10 in my ass...

Junior Poster

Default Re: The biggest cock you have sucked

suzanna holmes and reebeeca foxx who is about the same length as suzanna but even thicker!!

Junior Poster

The biggest cock I ever sucked was about 7".

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

my girl Channel. That's it before she's exciited. About 8-9 inches. I haven't had many...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

At this point Suzanna Holmes. Too big. No desire to ever encounter a larger one. There is no point.