Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Well in my opinion...The house with the loveliest girls in it is of course....THE HOUSE OF XTRAVAGANZA with a few exceptions. There are certain girls that would NOT be GANZA if CARMEN was still mother (i.e. Leslie X, Nicole X, Tiffany X, Jessie X and Destiny X)

Not saying there is anything wrong with these ladies mention above....because NONE of them are BEASTS...but in all reality...For us that know Carmen..We know the tea.

The "new" GANZA girls that eat it are Naomi X, Michelle X, Whitney X

Professional Poster

Somebody break down this "house" stuff for me. Obviously it has trannies and bois in it and they do shows. How many houses are there and what are they known for? Do you get jumped in?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

I agree with you.
    AS far as fem queens go the house of extravaganza have always been very strong in that area.
    There are other houses that have amazing girls but the house of extravaganza has a LOT of amazing girls.
    The extravas dont walk a lot of balls do they?
    Its because of a bunch of racial shit......namely black people(which I am) are jealous of the extravas......they dont win in these competitions even though they are the best.
    For example the category model effect.......Giselle should win EVERY time.
    Also fem queen face AND realness AND body.
    Giselle should ALREADY be considered a LEGEND.
    There is no other fem queen that currently walks that exudes that effect as strongly as her yet she doesnt win because of this racial shit(hence the "cha cha" comment i read about alot).
    From what I hear giselle is respected by some members of the ballroom community because she comes out to their functions.
    I can understand why the extravas dont wanna walk certain balls if they are gonna be "black-balled" so to speak.
    The extravas DONT have to walk to be fabulous....they just are.
    What about the miami scene and the house of infinit?

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Somebody break down this "house" stuff for me. Obviously it has trannies and bois in it and they do shows. How many houses are there and what are they known for? Do you get jumped in?
    Check out the site below..You can click thru all the houses!

http://www.infinitipower.com/ballerina/Houses1.html

Professional Poster

You my girl Shade, you're good people. It took me about a half hour to look through all of that. That only leads me to have more questions though. But, before I start, these girls look really good. Like "cotdayum" good.

Aight, first question. What's a butchqueen, face, realness and a femqueen?

Second question. Who's that girl Christiana from Allure? And that thickie Brenda from Revlon. I got chills looking at some of these girls, they looked so good.

Last question. How come some houses only have like one person in them?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Shade if you goin to one let me know, I dont know where they are held anymore and I sure as hell aint goin alone..............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Hell, I wanna roll too.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    You my girl Shade, you're good people. It took me about a half hour to look through all of that. That only leads me to have more questions though. But, before I start, these girls look really good. Like "cotdayum" good.

Aight, first question. What's a butchqueen, face, realness and a femqueen?

Second question. Who's that girl Christiana from Allure? And that thickie Brenda from Revlon. I got chills looking at some of these girls, they looked so good.

Last question. How come some houses only have like one person in them?

Butch Queen is a gay guy.

Fem Queen is a transsexual

Realness is being passable

Face is being really pretty..having nice bone structure...nice skin...combination of all

Christina Allure is fucking lovely....She's often posted on here.

Brenda Revlon...She's realness..I've seen her photo on her also.

About the one member thing...I think that just means they dont have the members pix...Alot of people from the houses are not on that site. I guess they just dont have pix for them.

Junior Poster

I dont exactly understand this post,but never mind..........
    I have gone to the infiniti website for so long.....before it was even hosted by infiniti.
    You have to understand that even though ive never been to NYC I am a HUGE fan of the balls.
    I try to find EVERYTHING remotely related to the balls.
    Like ive said before....some of those kids are like movie stars to me.

quote="ABSOLUTE SHADE"]Well in my opinion...The house with the loveliest girls in it is of course....THE HOUSE OF XTRAVAGANZA with a few exceptions. There are certain girls that would NOT be GANZA if CARMEN was still mother (i.e. Leslie X, Nicole X, Tiffany X, Jessie X and Destiny X)

Not saying there is anything wrong with these ladies mention above....because NONE of them are BEASTS...but in all reality...For us that know Carmen..We know the tea.

The "new" GANZA girls that eat it are Naomi X, Michelle X, Whitney X
    [/quote]

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Rookie Poster

Default shanice house of ebony...

hey there,

new to all of this and found the ballroom info quite intriguing...

any one out there have any info n the SEXY shanice from the house of ebony...

thank you and thank you