Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default NYPD...........................

Don't know what it's like where you live but watching the NYPD patrol the streets near a club, a hotel known for the girls working out of, or a stroll is HILARIOUS. The blue & whites aren't even much of a challenge, too obvious. What should be considered laughable are the
    • dodge caravans with limo tint
      of course the dodge chargers
      let's not forget the occasional impala's with the plates down
      on a full moon: possibly a crown vic
      and my personal favorite: the Mitsubishi Galants

What isn't laughable is the blind eye they turn to the streetwalker beatings. This past fall in the Queens, NY area a pair of young [probably homo] thugs took it upon themselves to sit in a car for hours at a time and wait for the [girls] to hit a particular corner to work. They would then jump out of their car and chase them down the block with 2x4's, hockey sticks, or the occasional Louisville Slugger often cornering them and scaring them to the point of some very wet pants or skirts.

Typical response time for an NYPD officer to come to that particular area for a house alarm: 1 minute 30 secs
    Typical time for an officer to come for a tranny laid out on the street from a missed puck in goal attempt??? 20 mins minimum

Needless to say since this began the List of Craig has been overflowing with an endless supply of former corner walkers now $500 Dell laptop owners posting ads via a wireless card and a neighbors wireless router.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

When is the Grand ol' USofA going to make prostitution legal?

I mean really. Catch up with the rest of the world why dontcha!

and if it was a white or Asian college kid from Bayside who got a beating you'd have half the precint looking for the perps

Police have some rather strange ideas about sex. Many of them might be closet faggots.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

stop being a prostitute and maybe they'll have better service, it's not your right to break the law.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by asdfman70
    stop being a prostitute and maybe they'll have better service, it's not your right to break the law.
    Wow, your really trying to make friends here aren't you?

How about the 'right' to earn a living? Is that allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    When is the Grand ol' USofA going to make prostitution legal?

I mean really. Catch up with the rest of the world why dontcha!
    Nah!!! Regulating and taxing it for the benefit of all concerned, providers and clients alike, would just make too much sense. This is, after all, the United States – a country whose government is singularly incapable of addressing anything on a genuinely substantive level (the national debt, budget deficits, social security reform, meaningful education reform, illegal immigration, etc.). Thank God Congress is aggressively tackling steroids in baseball though.

-Quinn

P.S. Yeah, I'm in a bit of a foul mood tonight.

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

stillies77

The US managerial elite is too much in the grip of Calvinism to legalize prostitution.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

End of the day everybody has some kind of hustle whether its legit or illegal. Funny thing is that the easy way out is to blame the cops. Last time I checked, the police dont make the laws they just enforce the ones created by the community they serve....