Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards
    Justatransgirl you know what I love better than bondage? is when two Tgirls dominate me and do some outrageous shit to me that shit is off the chain
    Well honey, you know how to contact me...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS - Jessica and I have a double tomorrow night with a GG Dominatrix and her boy slave - it'll be his first time serving a TS - should be fun - maybe if you are all good little subbies I'll tell you about it afterwards.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Roll Call - Who here is into BDSM?

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    I mean besides myself and Mandy...

Are you domme or submissive?

What would you do, and how far would you go?

We want details.

I'll do (almost) anything if the price is right.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    I am into BDSM... pretty much most things, except bleeding. I always like to push my limits in any way i can.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

BDSM covers a pretty wide sprectrum. The picture of that pierced cock is waaaaayyyy to extreme for me. However I have had a few BDSM experiences with T girls and it can be amazing. The best professional girl in London is Eva Vortex. I first saw her about six or seven years ago and she was really quite amazing at it. Very expensive now though. Another TS mistress I've seen a few times works in South london but I can't see her anymore because - bizarrely - a close relative has moved virtually next door to her and I can't risk it. I had some great group sessions with her - being used on one occasion by four t-girls. That was amazing. Nice little dungeon, lots of imagination and long and inexpensive sessions.
    It is actually pretty hard to find a T girl who is really good at being a domme. The majority seem to be submissive. So if anyone has some good suggestions for girls in london who are really good at this - offer a wide range of sensual BDSM and are enthusiastic tops as well - I'd love to hear from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by TJT

It might be easier to ask who's not into BD/SM here,lol.
    As a Black woman, I don't do handcuffs or whips.

I don't tend to think about my races' socio-political history when I'm getting my freak on.

If I did, I would probably end up boycotting Pizza, Camembert, and German Beer.

And I couldn't drive on them Roman Roads of course.

Or eat Smorgasbord...fucking vikings.

Or watch Dogme movies...those damn Danes!

Geez, these Islands have been invaded by a lot of folks.
    As a person of 1/64th Cherokee Indian descent, I refuse to participate in any sex that involves whiskey or small pox.

But I am a total top BDSM-wise. In the past I experimented with my sub-side...cross-dressing, being tied, that sort of thing. Now I like to be in charge and humiliating the hell out of my partner. ball-gagging, making them choke on my dick during oral, tying them up, calling them names, slapping, spanking, blind-folding them, rough anal, making them lick my ass, spitting on them and making them talk dirty.

Sigh...I love all that, but my current partner isn't as into it as I would like.

Suck.

The Commander
    DIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baeb_474.jpg 
Views:	754 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	170941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3220_687.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	170942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	270b_143.jpg 
Views:	754 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	170943  

Rookie Poster

I've done a little bit, nothing too extreme: bondage, spanking, teasing, etc. No real beatings or blood or hard pain, but there's definitely nothing wrong with a good set of nipple clamps, a paddle, and a candle. I can be either dominant or submissive, though lately I've been in a sub mood; I've been the top too long, time for a change of pace! And while not quite falling under BDSM, something I'd like to give a shot is CFNM; that's more of the sub/exhibitionist side of me, but I digress...Now I just need to find a domme...

Darren

--Insert witty comment here

Love it, love it, love it.
    Though I've topped in the past it provides virtually no excitement for me.
    But to Sub....... oh yes.
    The feeling of constriction as the ropes are wound about me: delicious.
    The whips, crops and paddles with their burning sting transformed to warm yummyness...sigh.... I'm getting myself a bit worked up here.
    Corsets and ballet boots: fashion I'd wear anytime.
    Finding a person I trust enough to hand over personal power: utterly pricless.

(Hmmm....wonder if MasterCard could use that?)

=^_^=

Rookie Poster

Default the Lifestyle

I have been involved as long as I can remember. I am now a very prolific maker.
    I also have a full time sub(fem)

My forte is using the bullwhip.

Rookie Poster

I might be ever so slightly Dom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_0200_141.jpg 
Views:	573 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	171211  

Master and Photographer

Rookie Poster

S M Checkout www.machofuckers.com OUCHbaby

Junior Poster

I am into bdsm. Nothing as extreme as blood or piercings. but definitely think spankings, restraints, gags are very hot. I love to give and receive although I do love to give it out much harder than I like to receive it. Most of the time I consider myself a top. the only time i am willing to switch/bottom is with a t-girl. I do enjoy being her bottom *S*