Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Roll Call - Who here is into BDSM?

I mean besides myself and Mandy...

Are you domme or submissive?

What would you do, and how far would you go?

We want details.

I'll do (almost) anything if the price is right.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copy_of_jessica4waytied_390.jpg 
Views:	2198 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	164584   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamiesminions_282.jpg 
Views:	2192 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	164585  

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I am (as long as it's nothing painful or gory)! I actually bought new of set toys to play with (like the ones pictured on your post..the last pic)! LOL I'm excited!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I never flog,beat,pinch,brand,pierce,suspend,penetrate,cas trate,humiliate or any variety thereof and tell

Junior Poster

I could watch it but not get involved, I hate seeing 2 girls together, 2 trannys together or a tranny and a girl together. I like to see ts with a man or girl with a man, Lesbo shit is fucking gross to me, its like seeing 2 guys together. Yuck!. The above scene does nothing for me, but thats my opinion if your into that then it's cool for you. I don't like girls who bump pocketbooks ( FEM ON FEM ). It's a turn off big time, its all you, No Thanks!

I'm into bondage but not beating.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Professional Poster

Sure.
    I'd go either way.
    Crying, bleeding, begging.

Although, I do like plain, gentle, vanilla sex as well.

I've been in the scene, but only with a couple of people (And only one truly comfortably - I still wear her tags from the 1994 Leather Fest). Though I tend more to bottom/sub, I have played the other role in experimentation.

In a brief period of time with a lesbian friend (Dare I say 'lover') of note, I got very turned on by the feel of collar and cuffs and the clink and rattle of chains. Though we experimented quite a bit, role-play and Master/slave games didn't work for me (Though she was very much into them).

The pain thing never worked for me and so our play relationship cooled quite a bit (Though we remain friends to this day).

I can't claim to fully understand the scene, but I can remember when my ass was warm, my dick was hard, and my companion was breathing hotly in my ear. *Sigh*

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

If I'm with a woman that I think can handle it, then, yes, I enjoy it in a dominant role. In addition to the whole physical angle, there's something quite spiritual about the whole process that can bring you closer to a woman than months of "normal" relations ever could. I guess it all boils down to a dissolution of the self through the overesposure and suffering of that same self (though no actual harm is ever inflicted).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

Yep.

All sex is about power/switching etc really.