Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

LOL @ tsluver...Mine is getting wet thinking about it!

Rookie Poster

I work at San Quentin and trust me I see a lot of TS come through there. For the most part they like to live in general population because they can get anythng they want from other inmates and sometimes C/O's, depending on how good they look. I've seen one of the girls from ShemaleYum at San Quentin a couple of times, what's up Senchi?. Thanks for the info man, good lookin out. Anyway, like I said they get anything they want, food, smokes, stamps, anything. But I have sen some that P.C. up, why I don't know because most of the time they got it made in there. Have I been tempted to mess around? I would be lying if I said that I didn't, but what stops me is thinking where else can I get a job, with a high school education and some college and make over 60,000 a year. I've had some ask me to step into the cell so I can fuck them or so they can suck me off. Trust me its hard to say no but so far I've been doing pretty good.

If you don't like how I'm living, well FUCK YOU!!

To answer the question directly. The go to a men's facility. They are not ENTITLED to protective custody. Worse, they are subject to all the problems/abuse that would fall any other inmate. The law is clear on this, because one inmate was able to have her case her by the US Supreme Court. She was placed in Gen. Pop. even though she was clearly female in apperance, breasts, hips, butt [silicone enhanced] and voiced concern about her safety.

The Court decided that putting her in Gen. Pop. was fine and NOT a violation of her rights. I think Grimey has an idea of what has to be done to survive on the inside. And I think the savvy girls do what they have to (not unlike the boys).

Brickcitybrother

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

5 Star Poster

I think as long as the girl was willing to put out, her only violence problems would come from other jealous girls or queenie gay guys. I doubt very seriously you'd have to worry about getting shanked from any of the men in there as long as you gave them what they needed. I am not saying it's a good thing. The San Quentin guy makes it sound not so bad. I knew two different guys in N Cali area who worked as prison guards and they said a lot of the same type of stuff. I guess as guards, you just keep walking if you see someone getting busy in a cell.

One also said that some inmates throw fecal matter on the guards and because of new regulations they couldn't do anything about it (like bust their asses). So from their perspective, I think guards in prison do a lot of live and let live. It doesn't make sense to piss off the inmates if they are doing a little R&R.

I am kinda wondering how the inmates are going to react to the no smoking rules in California. Sounds scary.

V

Junior Poster

well if i was in jail and i had this sexy tgirl as a cellmate i would be the happiest prisoner

correct me if I'm wrong, but isin't Rikers just for short stays prior to arraignment? Once you get your 30 days, I thought they send you somewhere else.

Professional Poster

I was in prison for a short time once, and don't remember ever seeing any tgurls or transgenders at all.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Hey, it's Jail Story Time!

I've never been in anything as horrible as prison, but I did get slapped with two days in jail once. Attempting To Avoid The State Highway Tax.

A buddy of mine had a car that died on him, and I needed new liscense plate tabs, so we took a razor blade and sliced them off his car and put them on mine. Naturally, I got pulled over and they ran a check on the tabs (we didn't do a very good job on the Cut And Paste). Surprise! That wins you a $175 fine and two days in jail.

The food sucked, but mostly it was hanging out with a bunch of guys in for DWI, and being forced to watch Pro Wrestling on TV. I read two books and slept a lot.

I've been a lot more law abiding since then, and that was many years ago.

No girls for me, either. What ya gonna do?

Rookie Poster

Hey, Fellas I got a story for and it true. Once I had to go to Prison I was young and crazy, but I had an opporunity to meet my first T-girl. Her Name was Candy Rodgeruiez. Well she put such a impression on me that I've been chasing T-girls ever since. She had such a pretty girlie clit about 7" curving straght up. When it was time for Community showers I coutn't wait to see her in action. I never got the chance to taste some of her goodies, boy do I wish I did. I even try looking her up once I got out but could never find her so I try to find those girls whom remind me of her. To get back the question In State prison the girlies are in general pop.

Rookie Poster

just my one penny thought here

isn't the idea not to ge in jail

jail sucks wihtout doubt
    there is nothing about it worth discussion
    other than to not wake up there

depending on the shade of neck rouge in the state
    you have the pleasure of the visit
    how sensitive is your host

there is now frequent flyer program worth the experience

peace