Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default question about jail!!

lets say we have a beautiful sexy t-girl (like my favorite one jenysis) and she commits a crime does she go to a mens prison where they are gonna have a party with her sexy ass or will she go to a womens prison?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jenysis_3_970.jpg 
Views:	4334 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	23827  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

http://www.glbtq.com/social-sciences...ues_law,2.html

Despite the constitutional right against cruel and unusual punishment, transsexuals who are imprisoned have often been denied access to hormones, even if they are already taking them, and sex-reassignment surgery. However, in the last few years, several courts have recognized that hormone therapy can be a serious medical need for someone who is transsexual and required prison officials to allow for prescribed hormonal treatments.

Transsexual inmates also face a tremendous risk of physical and sexual violence from guards and other prisoners. In most instances, transsexuals who have not undergone genital surgery are housed with prisoners of their birth sex, which places male-to-female transsexuals, in particular, in grave danger of assault. Nevertheless, the Supreme Court has largely absolved prison authorities of responsibility for the protection of transsexuals who are incarcerated. In Farmer v. Brennan (1994), the justices ruled that prison officials are not liable for violence against a transsexual prisoner unless they have "actual subjective knowledge" that the transsexual inmate is at risk and deliberately failed to intervene

Rookie Poster

from what a friend told me that worked at a private ran minimum security prison was that they did solitary confinement for the tgirls that came in, i think you had to be so far along or something, hormones/breast and so on but she only seen a few in there over the years and they were all out of the general male population

Rookie Poster

Interesting question.

A few days ago the thread relating to Sylvia Boots got some attention. She might be able to provide an answer.

Does anyone know how to contact her? Or even know where she is incarcerated. Apart from being a way to get an answer to this question maybe some of her fans and admirers might like to write in order to provide a bit of encouragement and support.

ps: I did do a bit of googling but no luck so far. Probably need her legal name and a knowledge of the California correctional system.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Do a search here. There's a few posts with her legal name and case number, you could probably follow up from there.

Junior Poster

They go to MAN'S PRISON but Riker Island has a gay/transgender section. The T-GIRLS don't get the option to choose..but GAY men can go to GENERAL POP or GAY/TRANSGENDER section.

P.S. Alot of "Str8" guys go to the GAY SECTION too...I wonder why? LOL

Still Here 5 Star Poster

On Rikers isn't that section "Protected Custody?"

Veteran Poster

yeah.protected custody aka pc aka punk city where all the famous inmates, snitches, dirty cops n councilmembers and fags stay. usually the "girls" don't go in there because the CO's try and have sex with them. if they're smart they stay in gen pop and get themselves a big boyfriend who will protect them

Junior Poster

No...There is a GAY-TRANSGENDER section. Only for GAY-TRANSGENDER people. The Str8 guys that go in the section have to say they are gay.

Trannies are NOT allowed in general pop. Only gay guys are.

Veteran Poster

My ass hurts just thinking about jail. Jail is not for everyone.