Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Clemen's hearing partisonship

why were the Republicans so hell bent with fire on defending Roger Clemens?

Gold Poster

Default Re: Clemen's hearing partisonship

Quote Originally Posted by johnb
    why were the Republicans so hell bent with fire on defending Roger Clemens?
    Maybe they wanted an autographed syringe or something.

5 Star Poster

lol, that's funny, but...i thought they were the values crowd, maybe roger was showing the ultimate family values when he let his wife get stuck in the butt?

cause he is down with GWB

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster

yea, i heard he was a big republican donor, and he even mentioned that 41 had called him on the phone, and told him to "hang in there". but honestly, don't they know that 70% of the people think that roger is lying? isn't that political suicide?

Junior Poster

Fuck McNamee that backstabbing piece of shit. Just looking at his snake ass face makes me want to break that scumbags nose.

I loved it when the Republicans ripped into him.

Junior Poster

The Republicans claim to be the only party that cares about America. Baseball is America's game. Therefore, in their minds, if you say something negative about baseball, you hate America. That and Clemens is a Republican.

Personally I think Clemens is a lying sack of shit. I nearly fell off my chair yesterday when he said he treats everyone with respect, and how much he loves the children and always has time to spend with kids and talk to them and give them autographs. When he was pitching here in Toronto for the Blue Jays I personally saw him tell a little boy to "get the fuck out of my way" when the kid asked for an autograph.

Republicans know a good liar when they hear one.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KO47
    Fuck McNamee that backstabbing piece of shit. Just looking at his snake ass face makes me want to break that scumbags nose.

I loved it when the Republicans ripped into him.
    You want to broke his nose because he chose not going to prison over pretecting a guy like clemens who would put his own wife under the gun,it was funny watching him make up words and stutter through that whole process.

Platinum Poster

Why is it newsworthy if pro athletes use performance enhancing substances? Why is the US govt. involved in this meaningless issue when we have US servicemen and women dying in Iraq every day for a BIG FUCKING LIE? Anyone who knows anything about anabolics, etc. knows that there will always be another drug coming along that will be undetectable(at least for a short while anyway.)

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe