Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JelenaCD
    OK , I am not a yankee or Clemens fan yet this witchhunt is a joke , like said by most posters don't we have other more important issues to tackle then HGH ? most doctors say HGH is not even useful and even if Roger is lying it's not just him , it's a lot of major league players , why the focus on Roger ? beacuse he is republican maybe ? i don't know !
    I agree the whole hearing was a fucking joke and when one of the representives told roger he was going to heaven i busted out in laughter but that doesn't take away that clemen is a lying sack of shit who thinks he can intimidate everyone,it obvious he has done hgh and steriods why is he willing to commit perjury so he can get in the hall of fame.
    How is it obvious that Clemens has done either?Because some clown said so?That and a cup of coffee amounts to hearsay,a case of he said/she said...there is ZERO evidence...!

Physical evidence of steroid use is easy to spot by a trained eye,which I have,and he has never shown the telltale signs,unlike Sosa,McGwire,Beltre,Bonds and about 250 other major leaguers.

HGH on the other hand has no physical telltale signs at all,except in extreme dosage cases,which results in a slightly distended abdominal area,but that again is typical only in pro bodybuilders.

So again how is it "obvious"?
    There is physical evidence but you really can't go by that until it comes back from the lab but his best freind andy petite gave an affidavit that clemens told him has has done steriods before which backs up McNamee.
    The report Ive read mentioned Clemens told Petitte he used HGH,which isnt a steroid,and wasnt made a banned substance until quite recently by MLB.Later Clemens said Pettite didnt hear him correctly...a case of he said/she said.

As far as physical evidence goes allow me to shed some light...

A syringe used for taking most steroids(there are few oral ones) is a two part mechanism.The needle locks onto the syringe,typically by screwing it on.The needle is then plunged into the steroid,vitamin D,whatever...substance drawn up into syringe,withdrawn,and if the person administrating the injection is thorough will replace the needle again before injecting into the body

Now lets say that this trainer injected Clemens with vitamin D,lactated ringer,mothers milk...whatever...all he has to do to create "evidence" is take the needle w/ Clemens DNA on it and put it on a syringe used for containing steroids...and suddenly you have "evidence"?!?

You have no idea what this guy was threatened with by the Senate...for all we know he was threatened to turn in big names or his ass was grass.And since this freak supposedly kept used syringes laying around his pad for years,one has to wonder why the hell was he keeping them anyways...perhaps saving them for a rainy day??

Again Im not buying it....maybe he did use,maybe he didnt but this "evidence" and Pettites testimony alone isnt enough to deem Clemens a liar and tarnish his remarkable career accomplishments.
    Clemens should hire you as a attorney maybe bonds should give you a call as well.

Its the simple truth man. The fact that they wasting one second on this should be a national outrage...but its not.

Im not one of these guys who opens his mouth about topics that I dont know anything about...an old saying goes "as long as your lips are moving you wont learn anything"

Read my blog on Myspace RE: Barry Bonds and steroids.

Love to sit here and talk 2 of my fav topics,sports and juice,but Ive got a naked ladyboy waiting for me in the other room...see ya

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

even if clemens is guilty or not, the game itself is stained.

The repubs are protecting their boy GWB, since he did own the Rangers and had to know what was going on, firsthand even...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

It's all about votes people. They're taking a baseball icon and using him for their own gains.

Gas and heating oil is over $3 per gallon. People have been stealing real estate using sub-prime mortgages. Exxon posted the largest profit in history of any company. Halliburotn....fuck!

But our esteemed representatives are more interested in baseball steroids and football spying.

People we are FUCKED! We're addicted to the "soma" pill of reality TV. And we sit back on our couches and eat it up waiting for the crane to come so we can get to the bathroom.

ADMIT IT FOLKES! WE AS A NATION HAVE BECOME RETARDED!

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images