Default Hi all, new member

Long time lurker, left for a bit, came back and was saddened by my lack of access to pics. So I've registered. I figure in a couple of weeks I'll break down and post the obligatory "am I gay?" thread. Next perhaps the ole "please ID" thread. Then move to bizzare "If you could swap dicks with a HA, who's would it be?" threads. Maybe in a couple months piss someone off and get banned. We'll see. Should be good times.

I see you're well prepared for a stint on HA. If you really want to attract some attention resurrect a thread that's several years old. Good luck.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Quality opening gambit...

welcome

5 Star Poster

welcome fiftyone

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    I see you're well prepared for a stint on HA. If you really want to attract some attention resurrect a thread that's several years old. Good luck.
    I knew I forgot something...

This place is its very own rabbit hole!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Hi all, new member

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyone
    Long time lurker, left for a bit, came back and was saddened by my lack of access to pics. So I've registered. I figure in a couple of weeks I'll break down and post the obligatory "am I gay?" thread. Next perhaps the ole "please ID" thread. Then move to bizzare "If you could swap dicks with a HA, who's would it be?" threads. Maybe in a couple months piss someone off and get banned. We'll see. Should be good times.
    I think you've got the rules down, pretty good. Looks like you'll do fine. Your membership officially begins once you have been insulted by one or our 'angels'. I won't name names this time in fear of a beat down.