Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default QUALITIES GUYS LOOK 4 IN TS GIRLS

?WHAT R THE QUALITIES GUYS LOPOK 4 IN TS GIRLS IF THEY WANT TO DATE OR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golden_body_188.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	164513  

fashion and money is my thing

No different than the ones desired of a GG...
    1. Honesty
    2. That she not be a hooker
    3. Disease free
    4. Self-reliant
    5. Monogomous

gives good GFE.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

5 Star Poster

mental communication Unless you're both on crack cocaine, it's impossible to shag 24/7

same thing I look for in a GG.. a chic wit a good head on her..be it steet smarts or academic cus da dumb bitches will get you killed or worse

Junior Poster

I agree with all of the above and would like to add that it does help if they look like the chicks in the best ever post...

let the good times roll..

Junior Poster

How about:

Chantilly lace and pretty face, ponytail down hanging, a wiggle in the walk and giggle in the talk make the world go round...

Bigger brain than GG's typical squirrel brain as Borrat pointed out in his movie.

hiring a maid to come in a few times a month instead of complaining about me never cleaning.

learning to operate a copy of the yellow pages to get stuff fixed around the house instead of thinking the guy will do it.

never doing that typical GG "I'm mad" stuff and then you say "about what" then she says "you know". Then you think she has brain damage - I can't read her mind.

In other words can science build a new improved "woman" that wants to enjoy life - regardless of the plumbing below her waist? GG's seem to enjoy life up to when the kid shows up then they get responsible and don't want to have fun according to Sam Kinison. George Carlin said, "woman push for pain while men pull for pleasure.

Junior Poster

What's wrong with her being a hooker? It's just a job. She might be able to support me and let me buy lots of guy toys and lets remember she's a professional at sex so what's not to like.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    No different than the ones desired of a GG...
    1. Honesty
    2. That she not be a hooker
    3. Disease free
    4. Self-reliant
    5. Monogomous
    Corvette Dude pretty much nailed it.

Junior Poster

Yep Corvette nailed it. Her not being a hooker, q1a2z, is based on the original question being, "?WHAT R THE QUALITIES GUYS LOPOK 4 IN TS GIRLS IF THEY WANT TO DATE OR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP" Key word phrase being long term.

Could u really handle the woman you're in love with or deeply involved with being a hooker? Sure she would fuck u like no other, but as for me, Id be pretty damn jealous.