Junior Poster

Default Anyone watch Calpernia's new 'dating' show?

I came across it last nite, forgot she was doing a reality show. I don't want to pass judgement too early,but Ill say I was a bit surprised. Somehow, I expected different than the typical formula, which, so far, they seem to be following. I'll give it a chance to develop, and wish that it gets better. But I will admit that she looks better than ever, and any of those guys would be lucky to have her-none of them seem to have anything real to offer, I feel bad that she has to choose one (my pick is the FtM).
    Best wishes to all in the show, I hope you can make a difference in people's minds after they see the program.

Je suis Scottish Santa

Rookie Poster

I guess not.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Anyone watch Calpernia's new 'dating' show?

Quote Originally Posted by StaggerLee
    I came across it last nite, forgot she was doing a reality show. I don't want to pass judgement too early,but Ill say I was a bit surprised. Somehow, I expected different than the typical formula, which, so far, they seem to be following. I'll give it a chance to develop, and wish that it gets better. But I will admit that she looks better than ever, and any of those guys would be lucky to have her-none of them seem to have anything real to offer, I feel bad that she has to choose one (my pick is the FtM).
    Best wishes to all in the show, I hope you can make a difference in people's minds after they see the program.

Yeah I have been watchin the show....its on tonite at 10:00pm!!!!!!.....Can't wait.

Yeah, they are following the formula to the "T", you've seen this all before. The concert promoter seems like a decent guy but the rest....

Calpernia seems nice but I HATE that whole swollen lip look (really..... just who thinks that's attractive?) Her friend Andrea is more my type. Both post op, even gay tv isn't going pre.