Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Had to chime in on this one with a big "HELL YEAH", Kelly. One world government is just fine if you're stupid enough to trust that everyone will understand and respect personal freedom and a free market world economy. Fact is the USA is the last and best chance we have of living somewhat free lives. My many liberal friends here in Austin often mistake me for a Republican due to my conservative fiscal views, but Libertarianism (opposite of Liberalism - I know you guys know this, but I'm used to having to clarify) is what we need to educate more people on.
    Anyway, topic just caught my eye...ok, Kelly did too I guess. Pay less in taxes, government has less power to do all the things we bitch about.
    Democrats - "We want to take all your money and use it to take care of you irresponsible, ignorant little children...and keep ourselves rich and powerful in the process."
    Republicans - "We want to take most of your money, use it to keep us and our business partners rich and powerful, let you think you still make your own decisions while we work with the Democrats to sell this country away piece by piece."
    Libertarians - "Life's tough, work harder" (kinda obvious why it's a "3rd party")

Cleaning House!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Suck my ass Chefmike. The Ron Paul movement and the message of freedom is stronger than ever, now that the people have embodied and internalized it. It has branched out and transformed into the American people, exponentially. Its going to reach critical mass, and it is steamrolling over tyrants, Washinton establishment hacks, the dis-informed, and low-level consciousness individuals like you. There ain't no stopping the revolution. Good luck and good riddance. BTW, great use of the term "Tin Foil Hat", again...

All these "appointed" and bought out presidential candidates will be exposed, regardless of the mainstream medias most diligent attempt of filtering and straight up lying about it all. I can't wait. Oh yeah, fuck you
    LMFAO...uh huh....you can't really be serious...the Ron Paul movement? The revolution? That's fucking priceless. I bet you were also a Ross Perot shill, huh goober? So just keep waiting for the rapture, pilgrim....and keep wearing that tinfoil hat...because you wear it so well, you delusional schmuck. You are living proof that the internet is a dangerous drug for the gullible and weak-minded. Ya putz.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

Hey stay off Ross Perot's case. He knew that NAFTA would screw the USA, he proposed having debates in the form of an "electronic town hall". He saw the future that we are living now and was prepared to plan for it. If Ross Perot had been president he would have just had the CIA target Bin laden and Saddam (and probably that crazy ass Putin) for assassination.

He had just the right kind of touch that a president would have needed a the time. Had I been old enough to vote I would have voted for him.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Hey stay off Ross Perot's case. He knew that NAFTA would screw the USA, he proposed having debates in the form of an "electronic town hall". He saw the future that we are living now and was prepared to plan for it. If Ross Perot had been president he would have just had the CIA target Bin laden and Saddam (and probably that crazy ass Putin) for assassination.

He had just the right kind of touch that a president would have needed a the time. Had I been old enough to vote I would have voted for him.
    Perot's views on NAFTA weren't exactly revolutionary or original...as a matter of fact, Perot was batshit crazy for the most part...and apparently so are you, considering that you claim to know what that deranged little SOB was planning. You're obviously another idiot who is living proof that a LITTLE education can be a dangerous thing.

It's way too late for protests, blogs, awareness campaigns, etc. Fascism is already here and the government has ALL the guns: http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle19347.htm what a police state looks like.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

what a worldwide financial shut down will look like: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....296ee4dbac8a2?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N12635997.htm Illegal immigration problem solved as American farmers forced to move their operations to Mexico to find.........Mexican farm workers. LOL

@ chef Mike: this is FUN. I just powered up my tin foil hat. Sparks are coming out of my ears while I type. yippee!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    @ chef Mike: this is FUN. I just powered up my tin foil hat. Sparks are coming out of my ears while I type. yippee!
    I'm sure that you have the latest model...and I suspect that you also enjoy sashaying around town in your tinfoil easter bonnet. Whatever floats your boat...