Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    They are already tapping our phone lines and now they want to implant a chip into our DLs and later us so if we owe any bills they can take it directly out of our bank accounts.

Lawdy!
    this would save tax payers a lot of money since child support cases clog up jails. im sure if they could do it, they would have already....

Veteran Poster

I'm with you Kelly. They're listening to our cellphones and monitoring our web-chats as we speak. So hush is the word!!!!!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Veteran Poster

ohh, and by the way...and I fancy you something rotten!

Veteran Poster

Actually, I thought I was banned from this site. Apparently not. So, I just wanna say, before I go that I'm in love with Kelly Shore and I want to have her babies!

Rookie Poster

Sadly the ball has already been set in motion. What do you think the UN is? This is all the groudnwork being laid for the NWO. A wise man once said to me that people's everyday lives are. "Bread and Circus". Think about it, as long as peoples bellys are full and they can go to the circus they really don't care about what goes on around them. By that I mean as long as people have enough to eat and can be easily entertained they will be dosile. But anyway, I agree 100% with what Kelly says.

Oh and btw Kelly you have beauty and brains to match! If you ever find yourself living in Michigan know that there's a 23 y/o firefighter EMT who love to date you!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    BS my ass Chef Mike. These are great documentaries
    I rest my case. It's nothing but more half-truths and paranoid BS from the tinfoil hat wearing lunatic fringe.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I rest my case. It's nothing but more half-truths and paranoid BS from the tinfoil hat wearing lunatic fringe.
    C'mon Chef, that's serious journalism there. Didn't you know the last stand for America was when we didn't join the League of Nations.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    C'mon Chef, that's serious journalism there. Didn't you know the last stand for America was when we didn't join the League of Nations.
    LMAO

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Cleaning House!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Cleaning House!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!