Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    just a guess
    Absoule Shade and Geekmeat are the same person
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rookie Poster

Default aboslute shade

Tim Berners-Lee is an Englishman who invented the World Wide Web (a browser-based approach to filesharing on the Internet which had already existed for 20 years when he invented the Web in 1989) in Switzerland working for the European CERN, and then refined while at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in the US.
    :roll: What difference does it make who invents some technology . It matters much more who creates the interface that the people can use and brings it home to shere they live and can make it happen !!!. There were inernal combusion engines for decades and decades fitted to cumbersome impractal ygly horseless carriages but it took Henry Ford with his affordable , basic , sensible , simple model "T" to put america and europe dincluding england and the world on wheels on the road . Some say Ford was an eccentric anti - semetic bigot and tyant , that may be or may not be so but . without the engineering and the executive genius of Henry Ford (I) I have NO DOUBT WHATSEOVER we would all still be on horseback !!! ( which given global warming might not have be such a bad thing , after all ),

There have been mp3 players around for years and years ( creative juke- box river etc.) But sales for years were very very slow and weak only a very few geeks knwoing hwo to use an mp3 , Again , it took the marketing genius of steve jopbs and apple with simple but very memorable advertising and marketing of a simple silhouetted figure with the whites earphoens in relief , to push the benefits of the mp3 player technology into mass - markets with the ipod ( I don't like ipod or ANY mp3 for that matter but then what do I know ? )

So ok ecstatic if I bow to your knowledge . But even if the US military like all public bodies squandered billions of taxpayer cash ( see film " Falling Down " " you've just taken up the f***on' road to use up the f**ing budget so you get the same f***ing money next year haven't you " .... well I'll GIVE you something to f***ing fix " ) on an up till then useless technology. It took the genus of an ENGLISHMAN TIM BERNERS - LEE in tandem with the genius of microsoft visioanry Bill Gates , to bring it home to the people where they live , take it to the limit and make it happen !!! So, let's just say it was an Englishman BERNERS - LEEE and an American Bill gates ,that made the internet happen , and call it a draw !!!

BY the way , ecstatic were it not for an ENGLISHMAN , Sir Alan Sugar you and most of the people posting here , could not even afford to do so !! . Sugar , a former east end barrow - boy ( flea market trader ) is now one of England'sa richest men , a huge proerty woner and a dollar billionaire . England in the 80"s Sugar single handedly worked break what then seemed the unbreakable stranglehold , monopolies , cartels adn corrupt price - fixing of greedy price fixing companiesi like IBM with his ground breaking piurce crashing IMB clones the 1140 and the 1260 at the then unheard of price of uner 1000 pounds . ( When IBM were keeping prices artifially inflated and charging 3000 Pounds to 5000 Pounds for a machine of very low power with primitive black and white monitor 10mb harddrive and primitive black and white dot - matrix printer . So, were it not for an ENGLISHMAN SIR Alan Sugar ( knighted for his services to business , charity and industry , none of us could even afford a cumputer to be posting with .
    Except of copurse , exceptionly and exceedingly wealthy people such as ME ( I would have to have a computer even if the price was 20,000 POUNDS !!!

link amstrad.com

link http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/biog_alan.shtml

link http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

SIR ALAN SUGAR !! Don't You Just LOVE him !!!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

ziffy007

MADE IN ENGLAND

.................................................. .................................................. ..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alan_104.jpg 
Views:	845 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	23789  

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

clearly being rich means you don't have to spell correctly.

I gotta ask though, whats with the "Don't you just love " ?
    Are you trying to invent a catchphrase for yourself?

Being retarded on the internet, it seems you just love it, geddit !!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spectator
    just because ur blonde dosent mean ur pretty
    oooooo noooooooooooo

Still Here 5 Star Poster

This isn't Absolute Shade.

Rookie Poster

Default absolute shade

clearly being rich means you don't have to spell correctly.

You've got me there castor . I am dyslexic . But I have to say , It is somewhat unkind of you drawing indue atention to a handicap !!!

I am dyslexic. But so also are Sir Alan Sugar , who I've referred to elsewhere !! So is Sir Richard Branson of The Virgin Group of Companies . Doesn't seen to haev done those two TOO mych harm has it now ???

Quesion ? Dyslexia ! Is it the " New Rock and Roll " ?

Dyslexia don't you just LVOE it !!!!!

Btw Castor , with the crime rate as it is in glasgow , it is very brave of you to have a computer. Have you got it concreted into the foundations of your house? and have you bricked up all your windows yet to stop all the glasgow smackheads ( average smackhead ratio in glasgow per 1000 ? -999 ! ) breaking in and stealing you valuable 286 computer ??Are the razor gangs still fighting ourside your window ?

Genuine Scottish Single Mailt Whilskey !!! The Finest in THE World ! Don't you just LOVE it !!!!

link www.glenfiddich.com

.................................................. .................................................. .......

ziffy007
    MADE IN ENGLAND

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glenfiddich_128.jpg 
Views:	818 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	23791  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You're not dsylexic. The syntax of you're spelling is completely wrong for a dyslexic, even one using an aide program. I also find it insulting that you'd refer to yourself as disabled because you're dsylexic, I've never seen any dsylexic person refer to themselves in that way. You're just a cunt.

You're a fucking liar is what you are. Imagine pretending to by dsylexic and then crying about it just because you show your obvious lack of writing and spelling abilities?
    Boo-hoo.

BTW - on behalf of all the real Brits - we'd love to give this guy a good slapping. What a wanker.
    seanchai

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

ah the old stereotypes of scottish people. Well i keep the pc under my kilt ya know.
    The razor gangs are always a problem but when you have no time to shave in the morning, they're quite handy.

Contrary to your clearly outdated view not all of Glasgow is as bad as the media used to try claim it is. We've even been European City of Culture, and many other awards have been bestowed upon the city.

I feel no need to continue to respond to your clearly idiotic views on everything, I shall read them as it is always fun to see how people act on day release from the mental hospital.

And no we don't just love it

Rookie Poster

Default absolute shade

:roll: insults always a sign someone's failed ro win the argument . I don't mind insults but do try to think up some new ones , rather than these old, pathetc and tired cliches you have been trying to use and filing up till now

Endinburgh - The Scottich Town which has arts festival where I spend evey Summer at the Edinburgh festival

Edinburgh ! Edinburgh not the same as Glasgow !!! Gedditt !!!

Junior Poster

noone gives a friggin dyslexic rats ass who absolute shade is....

and all of u who oviously do......register at wikipedia.org and get her an entry there....