Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Thank you...but I'm not the girl on the avator....I just think she's one of the NYC pretty girls.

That is The Infamous Taxi Confession Ashley

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

<------------ Should I point out to ziff that it clearly states I'm from the UK right over there.

Junior Poster

Are you latin or ITALIAN?

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Ah, Shade, I knew it was too good to be true! But props still for a great come back, and Ashley is beautiful. I really didn't think you'd break your word on not posting your pic; I almost posted "com'on, that really isn't you, is it?" LOL

But you do have a good eye and I enjoy your posts, especially of late--a lot of good humor in there.

5 Star Poster

Absolute Shade is in fact a her. Based upon that fact, I'm going to leave her alone from now on. I feel bad as I've always thought she was an male imposter.

She's really a TS. I told her that I felt she deserves to remain anonymous if she wants. That's up to her.

Vicki

Junior Poster

By the way your posts are worded I would say you are a black transexual since your words are prototypical NY tranny speak.

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Rookie Poster

2450 Points

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent avatar and a stunning rebuttal, Shade. I kind of miss the dancing girl who you used only briefly as your last avatar, but this one rocks. And you are very pretty indeed. Way to go!

Ziffy, Tim Berners-Lee did NOT invent the Internet. The Internet was invented by DARPA, the research and development arm of the US military, in the late 60s and then by a loose network of universities. Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web, which has come to supplant other means of "surfing" which were much older but used primarily by academics and geeks (gopher, archie, veronica, and other protocols for file sharing across networked computers). FTP, an old standard, remains the primary means of moving files around the 'net (as opposed to viewing files in a Web browser), and e-mail remains the number one use of the Internet (though those numbers are sadly bolstered by the plethora of spam mail we all hate).

Yes, Berners-Lee is English. However, he created the Web (specifying the http protocol [that's HyperText Transfer Protocol] and the initial specs for URIs [Uniform Resource Identifier, of which URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) are a subset] and HTML [HyperText Markup Language]) while at CERN (Conseil Europeen pour la Recherche Nucleaire or European Organization for
    Nuclear Research) Geneva, Switzerland, and the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, which makes him very much an international figure as well as an English figure.

Thanks for your confirming what I said no matter
    HOW
    you may try and spin or take credit for it without the BRILLIANT BRITISH [you would have no internet !!!

The US has made some notable contributions to culture . Come to London and you'll see them . About 150 branches of mcdonalds monopolizing all the best and most valuable catering locations in Oxford Strreet and the C. of London swith their ugly red / yellow hoardings (designed to appeal to the illiterate and mentatly atrophried , who make up mcdonalds' customers ) selling all sorts of recycled garbage masquerading as " mutiritous food " ( pass the sick bags PLEEEZE ughh !! ) bringing the gifts of Obesity , Heart Disease , Diabetes and Cancer and Early Death , all with free complimentary disney toy and ronald mcdonald balloon included . ( more nutrition in the ballon ) Yeah ! Right On !!! Thanks ALOT US !!

We gav e you TIM BERNERS LEE you gave to us ray kroc ( autobigraphy " grinding it out " or " how I made billions selling recycled garbage and shit as " food " !!! ) fair exchange ? yeah !!! right !! if you say so !!!! right !!! I belive you ( thousands wouldn't )

Ray Kroc we're LOViNG him !! ( copyright sir justin timberlake , curent tour cancelled due to early onset diabetes caused by eating mcdonalds !! )

FACT Two brave BRITS DAVE MORRIS and HELEN STEEL ( steel by name and steel by nature ) representing themselves , took those greedy stupid bullying US CUNTS MCDONALDS through the BRITISHS HIGH COURTS for over two years , when Mcdoanlds tried to shup up their amti - mcdonalds campaign !!. Dave and Helen , despite no legal trainingg no lawyers made mcdoanlds AMD their higly overpaid U.S. shyster PIMP lawyers look complete and absolute CUNTS and WANKERS of the highest order !!. Films and videos were even made about the case ( longest lieble trial in British Judicial histiory , mcdonalds sued and lsoted the case for 6 weeks max, Dave and Helen pit Mcdonalds on trial and kept them there for well over two years !!! mmaking mcdonalds i snow a complete and taol laughing stock with no credibilty now refrred to in England as " mcgarbage " Check it out !!!
    link - www.mcspotlight.org
    Yeah Right ON !! Go Dave !! Go Helen !!! In court You took thsose freddy STUPID CUNTS apart !!!

Morgan Spurlock !! Don't you just LOVE him !!!

you eiether have alot of knwoledge of a good internet search engine but assuming its your knowledge how can you be that intelligent and still obsessed about some guy in dress masquerading as fake woman poking you in th a*s Go figure

Stop Press Mohammed Al Fayed has offerred to forgive shyster neil hamilton for his STILL UNPAID legal fees on conditon hamilton agrees to stand everyday in Harrod's Food Hall between 12 and 5 offering directions to teh public while wearing a Dunces Hat and a sign round his neck saying " beware ! crook ! I'm on the make and on the take !! "

Mohammed Al Fayed ! Don't You just LOVE Him !!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

ziffy007

MADE IN ENGLAND

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	on_the_make_and__on_the_take_147.jpg 
Views:	1616 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	23783  

Junior Poster

Thank you Vicki.

GeekMeat....I'm from MARS. So I guess that makes me GREEN SKINNED.

As far as me posting my pixs....That won't ever happen due to BUSINESS reasons.

I'm not STUPID...If I posted my PHOTO....Do you know how much BUSINESS I will lose?

Do you really think clients would want to come see me if they knew I though they were FAGS?

LMAO

Every single client usually come to see the girls and after they cum...Alot of them ask...Does this make me GAY? and of course...I have to say NO...but that's just sugar coating for the COINS. LOL

The "girls" know what I'm talking about.

Professional Poster

If ziffy is English, I think the rest of us from this side of the pond should apologise profusely to everyone of this forum for unleashing him on the world.
    Sorry guys, but what can you do?

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Rookie Poster

Default absolute shade

<------------ Should I point out to ziff that it clearly states I'm from the UK right over there.
    : roll: nice try castor but too thin it's too late too try and jump on the ziffy bandwagon now it's a rolling

Glasgow is in Scotland !! Scotland's not England it's Scotland geddittt !!!!

p.s. will they ever find the loch ness monster

the only person from Scotland I allow to be a ziffy is Sir Paul Mcartney and last thing I hear Macca was in The Mull Of Kintyre

Abbey Road !! dom't you just LOVE it !!!

Ringo's " All Star Band " - don't you just LOVE them !!!

:roll

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... .......

ziffy007

MADE IN ENGLAND

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crooks_277.jpg 
Views:	1593 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	23784