Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Who is ABSOLUTE SHADE?

I can understand why she doesnt want herself revealed after all she has said some very controversial things about us "clients".
    Many want to know who she is.
    What does she look like?
    I have received some info the reliablity of which I cannot attest.
    But judging from the pictures if you all saw her you would go ga ga.
    If these pictures are authentic you all might even forget about Miriam!(oh dear).
    Ive also learned shade is friends with a certain NYC plastic surgen who has worked wonder for other girls namely the number 1 transexual sex goddess nicole extravaganza.
    Not only is nicole a fierce looking high fashion ganza but also a girl with probably the best ass ive ever seen on a TS(ok ive never seen it except in pictures).

Come on shade........you KNOW how much I live for everything the ganzas do.......I am such a fan of the latin way.......the beauty the glamour....the titties.......

Can you deny this?

I EVEN have the record put out a long time ago by DAVID IAN EXTRAVAGANZA.
    I have 2 different versions.
    "I love all of you for loving me..........

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default hmmmmmmmmmmm

this was bound to happen

IMO I hope the identity stays hidden like it truly is.................
    keeps us wondering

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

For " aboslute3shade " read .......

" Some broken down ofld perv man living in a rented trailer home in the middle of NOWHERE , on welfare .

a bsolute shade tried to be ts but was so repulisvely ugly even after 20 years of estrogen female hormone treament to the max .double maximum doses plus four injections every day for teenty years plus breast implants silicone injections , ffs , srs , s still obvious even to a two year old child that absolute shade is a hideous ugly old perv man , dressed up in womens' clothing and stilleto heel shoes ( size 14 ) .

So sadly , absolte shde can only get sit kicks by trying to slag off all the real adn true really beautoful ts ladies , as ' fakes " and those that enjoy and love them , as " fags ' and " pervs ".

Note that absolulte shades posts are most infequent and very short , Reason ??

ABoslute shade has been saving up for ten year to buy a computer !!!
    It saw one in a thrift store a pristinetandy 1961 206 1k ram 1k HDD , 50 USD , ( moden 5 dollars extra ) absolute shade put it on " layaway " with a 5 dolar downpayment from its welfare check . Unfortuately the time expired and thrift shop put computer back on sale. ( bsolute shade lsot its 5 dolars , everyone say ahhhhh !! ) Everytime absolute shade totters past the s-thrift store in size 14 sitlleto heel shoes , it looks wistfully and longlingly , at that pristine 1961 tandy 286 computer , but 50 US Dollars CASH is just beyond thereach of acomplete toal deadbeat like aboslute shades .

So abosolute shade has to travel using its free welfare bus pass on the greyhound bus from its rented trailer home to the nearest town 180 miles away ( pupulation 53 ) and the 7/11 store and queue to use the by the hour internet computer in FULL PUBLIC VIEW at 99c fro an hour . Unfortunately , absolute shade can only afford 20 minutes at a time (50c) out of its welfare check , which expalins just why together of course with atrophy o fthe brain , absolute shade's posts are so short !!!

hope this explains

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

.................................................. .................................................. .......

ziffy 007

MADE IN ENGLAND !!!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	felicia_838.jpg 
Views:	6122 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	23773  

Junior Poster

LMAO

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

cool new avatar shade.

Now we need to figure out who taught ziffy how to use the net and emoticons, so we can kick their asses

Rookie Poster

Default ansolute shade

YOU wouldn't even HAVE an internet if it wasn't for us Brilliant Brits , dummo

In addition to fighting and winning for you, all the wars you start , we the ENGLISH, invented the internet !!

Inventor of the internet ? TIM BERNERS - LEE out of ENGLAND geddditt ? dummo !!!!

Yeah ! check it Out !!!!

The English Don't You LOVE them

p.s. reply if you want but remember to ask the nurse first this time before you use the hsopital computer !!!

ziffy007

MADE IN ENGLAND

Name:	hamilton_569.jpg 
Views:	6038 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	23775  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    cool new avatar shade.

Now we need to figure out who taught ziffy how to use the net and emoticons, so we can kick their asses
    Thank you sweetie

Rookie Poster

Default absolute shade

absolute shade

thank you sweetie

Thank you sweetie

nice work castor - nice bit of grovelling

if you're very lucky he may give you a free blow job roiund the back o fits rented trailer home , ( just do remember to use protection )

Smileys don't you just LOVE them !!

ziffy 007

MADE IN ENGLAND

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,
    [/u]

Name:	crook_850.jpg 
Views:	6019 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	23777  

5 Star Poster

Default Absolute Shade turns out to be an absolute beauty

I like the avatar too, Absolute Shade. You look so pretty. Ever coming over to Europe?

-------

What follows may well get me flamed, but hey, I'm not trying to be insulting (well maybe just a little). I've just had enough, that's all:

As for ziffy, surely you jest my friend. Is Neil Hamilton a disgraced former MP another brilliant Brit? What about former MP (and formerly successful writer) Jeffey Archer? I'm not American or British by the way (more a citizen of the world). Hey I like Britain and credit's where its due. For example:

The English came up with football (soccer) and rugby. They taught the game to people all over the world. All those people have been thrashing them in both sports for the last half century.

The British once owned half the world, then had to give it up, but only before they screwed up half the colonies. The long list of trodden-on nations includes South Africa, Kenya, Sudan and Iraq. You know, peace-loving, problem free nations.

The British sent their unwanted to Australia, where they set up a new colony, bringing with them venereal diseases and influenza. If those couldn't kill the aboriginals, the Brits decided to take it upon themselves to complete the task. They almost succeeded.

By the way: Is their an online translator for your posts, ziffy? What are teenty years? What is a moden? Is longling a bit like longing?

You say it's obvious to a two year old child that Absolute Shade is a man. How do you know? Are you a two year old child? You certainly write like one.

Take a chill pill and relax, matey.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Excellent avatar and a stunning rebuttal, Shade. I kind of miss the dancing girl who you used only briefly as your last avatar, but this one rocks. And you are very pretty indeed. Way to go!

Ziffy, Tim Berners-Lee did NOT invent the Internet. The Internet was invented by DARPA, the research and development arm of the US military, in the late 60s and then by a loose network of universities. Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web, which has come to supplant other means of "surfing" which were much older but used primarily by academics and geeks (gopher, archie, veronica, and other protocols for file sharing across networked computers). FTP, an old standard, remains the primary means of moving files around the 'net (as opposed to viewing files in a Web browser), and e-mail remains the number one use of the Internet (though those numbers are sadly bolstered by the plethora of spam mail we all hate).

Yes, Berners-Lee is English. However, he created the Web (specifying the http protocol [that's HyperText Transfer Protocol] and the initial specs for URIs [Uniform Resource Identifier, of which URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) are a subset] and HTML [HyperText Markup Language]) while at CERN (Conseil Europeen pour la Recherche Nucleaire or European Organization for
    Nuclear Research) Geneva, Switzerland, and the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, which makes him very much an international figure as well as an English figure.