Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

PrincessaGianna,

I'm very glad that you have quelled your inner conflict, and I appreciate you coming here to give your personal update and testimony......it's great.

I never even realized you left under harsh circumstances or were feeling bad. heh..........I must've missed that episode.

I've personally had only one semi-conflict with you regarding your response/implication of "black men don't work for me".....other than that, You've been, well.......you've been alright. lol

I do, however, believe what you are saying you want to do is selfish though. Again, I hope you never have to return to "the life" and you are able to accomplish the many and/or all the goals you set forth in your journey. But why do you have to shut yourself out? Why must you pretend you never were here and part of this community, even such as it is. Why can you not continue to impart your own personal cache of knowledge and experience to both the men and women that need it here?

You claim you've changed and/or are changing.......well.......

based on the (our) previous issue/encounter that I beforehand mentioned, perhaps part of your change might circulate on NOT being just for self, and standing up to your fears or personal issues, looking them in the face, and not running away just when you feel like it simply because it's convenient for you at the time.

You don't have to go........but if you feel the need to continue to cut people off, simply because you've had differences in your past.......honestly, I don't see how that's changing at all.

Good luck to you PrincessaGianna.

May God bless you.

Junior Poster

If the biz was having the effect you've described it sounds like a smart move getting out.

Great to hear also there are so many positives in your life.

And thanks for for saying a proper goodbye, not just disappearing.

Best wishes for the rest of your life.

Professional Poster

That's fantastic news, Girl!!!!! Good for you!

You know, you probably are making the right decision to cut this board and this "life" out completely to give yourself a real chance and a fresh start.

Perhaps in the future if you want to just come online for chats and conversation, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you feel you may be seduced back into the life, it's probably better to stay off for good.

Good luck and best wishes!!!

xoxox

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS

You know, you probably are making the right decision to cut this board and this "life" out completely to give yourself a real chance and a fresh start.

Perhaps in the future if you want to just come online for chats and conversation, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you feel you may be seduced back into the life, it's probably better to stay off for good.

xoxox

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Oh, so wait a minute,

Are you saying that being around this forum board encourages "the life" or behavior associated with it, TrueBeauty TS?

Honestly, since I'm not a TS, my own knowledge of this...... um......potential phenomenon is nil.

Might you care to educate?

Thanks.

Good luck! Folks just need to do what makes them happy.

Not so complicated.

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Avenged01 Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by traumadoc
    I'm ready to start taking bets on just when the money runs out and the new-found "peace with the world" makes the previous behavior become acceptable again.
    I'm ready to start taking bets that this scumbag spends his whole life infront of a grubby little computer with nothing better to do than insult people who are making a better attempt at life than himself!

Gianna - All the best wishes for the future to you & your lucky fiance.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

xoxox

Oh, so wait a minute,

Are you saying that being around this forum board encourages "the life" or behavior associated with it, TrueBeauty TS?

Honestly, since I'm not a TS, my own knowledge of this...... um......potential phenomenon is nil.

Thanks.

I didn't think it was that complicated or controversial.

Very simply, when someone wants to make a clean start of their lives and try something different, it makes sense to not engage in practices and habits of their old life and lifestyle.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Professional Poster

Princesa Gianna--all the best of blessings to you and yours.

traumadoc--shut up.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

xoxox

Oh, so wait a minute,

Thanks.
    The sad, and harsh reality is that the transcommunity isn't
    always a healthy or empowering place to be.

I myself, left for decades.

I have only fairly recently returned, and there are times that
    I question why.

I say, it is to assist in bringing about positive changes.

Often-times it seems like a futile uphill battle.

So if you don't have a product, a movie or a service to sell,
    you may want to think long and hard why you are in the
    community.

Rookie Poster

glad you found what you were looking for. best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do for yourself in the future.