Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

well, assuming Nicole takes this threat seriously what is she going to do? Can she afford a bodyguard 24/7? The best thing she can do is alter her appearance, getting rid of her tatoos (ouch), move to another city and stop advertising on the internet to make it hard for this guy to track her down. But she could have done all this without posting the e-mail on HA. Why?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

Sounds like your vileness caught up to you.

Probably some closet case.

Don't let it get you down.

I doubt the police can do very much anyway, untill he actually does something.

I think you should reach out to the abuse team at eros.
    email: comments@eros-guide.com.

they must have dealt with this situation before and you should have the police/fbi aware of it.

The abuse team at eros will have a IP associated with the message and will be able to give that to the police. with any luck this idiot is sitting behind his computer at home and should not be a issue to track him down.

I don't think you should take it lightly as it could be some dumb kid or a actual wacko.

--------------------------------
    Opps. Its from google. regardless. i would contact eros and see if this is a generic email being sent out to the TS community.

Junior Poster

What a pussy.

Tasers are becoming popular with women who are uncomfortable with the idea of having a hand gun. It can't kill anyone and will provide you with some piece of mind. There's a model for $300

http://www.officerstore.com/store/ca...FReQGgodZVagCA

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    well, assuming Nicole takes this threat seriously what is she going to do? Can she afford a bodyguard 24/7? The best thing she can do is alter her appearance, getting rid of her tatoos (ouch), move to another city and stop advertising on the internet to make it hard for this guy to track her down. But she could have done all this without posting the e-mail on HA. Why?
    This is a serious issue.

I donīt know why she posted it, yet I got something out of it, namely, that there are some bonafide assholes on this board. YOU, thx1138, included.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    This is a serious issue.

I donīt know why she posted it, yet I got something out of it, namely, that there are some bonafide assholes on this board. YOU, thx1138, included.
    I thoroughly concur with this brief, but accurate evaluation.

Junior Poster

If the asshole was stupid enough to send it then let him deal with the consequences. Call the cops on that shithead. Damn near always there is an electronic trail that can be traced. He probably is just some dickless bastard with too much time on his hands but again if he's dumb enough to send it. If you keep getting them catalogue them and turn them over to the proper authorities. And don't post them because pricks like this get off on that too and it only encourages them. If Eros cannot reveal the identity for whatever reason then hire a PI who specializes with computer technology. The best protection is to know who this asshole and put him on blast for everyone in the world to see. If you find out who the guy works for then inform his employer of what kind of worker they have.

If the threat is real then he's mentally gearing up to try an harm you. Show no fear and give him no response. They feed off your reaction. And like everyone has said here, just be rigorous with your screening and have some sort of personal protection available at all times especially when working.

Recommend: concealed blade, collapsible baton, mace/pepper spray, stunner, and/or gun if you feel comfortable enough to carry one. And if you do get a gun then get the proper training to use it effectively. Because a tool is nothing without the skill to wield it.

I don't think it's entirely true that the police wont protect you. Especially in South Florida where there is a high population of transsexuals... I would report that as a threat to your life, which is valid threat! You are a human being aside from a transsexual (though some ignorant people don't agree). I would highly recommend to take that to local authorities, especially in South Florida.

I also pray that you receive divine protection.

Quote Originally Posted by traumadoc
    Spreading this spam "e-mail" on multiple forums?

That desperate for attention?

Money is not coming in?
    That's clearly not a spam e-mail, but one specifically targeted to her. And you are CLEARLY an insensitive ass hole.