Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: ...

I love it how noone can pay an honest compliment to another member of this board without some half-wit know-it-all chiming in with his unwanted and useless

For the record, not all of the members of this board are cock hounds. I'd say the one who's really hung up on cock here is you.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    I'd like to rub some cream on it to make the redness go away . . .
    FAT!?!?!? WTF! Why do hot women always think they're fat?!?!??

You are NOT fat, OMG you're hot! You have a KILLER body!!!
    First of all, I always thought you were amazing and beautiful. Your new breasts somehow make you even moreso than before, which I never thought possible. You are and have always been a truly beautiful woman.

Second, regardless what I, or anyone else says on this site, as long as you like them and feel good about them, then all is right and well in your world. I know that we all want to here people tell us great things about ourselves--that's a good thing!--but in the end, you need to be good with you. And from what I can see, you are doing perfect. I wish you all the best luv.
    Kira, you look amazing. You have such a feminine physique, and you are really beautiful. Keep those pics coming luv!
    HAHAHAHAHA YESS!!!! You are way funny Jen, I love it!
    I can't imagine how difficult it is to find that perfect someone who has the looks, intelligence, personality, and the willingness to love you for all you are. Oh, wait, duh! I'm right here . . . IF I were available Julie, I would PROUDLY walk with you on my arm and be as good to you as any man possibly could.

You'll find that guy, I know you will. You're too beautiful and too sweet to not have it happen for you.
    OMG she's so cute!!!!!! And she's from NJ!! Oh, my neck of the woods. Wow, I'm in love . . .
    Wha, Wha, What!?!?!?!?!? "Sorta Attractive"? Geez, woman, whats wrong with you?!?!?

You're gorgeous!! And if I wasn't out of town when you were in NYC I'd have taken you out!
    and that's just in the last week.

PS Why is it always "IF I were available I would have...." ... "IF I wasn't out of town" ... "IF I wasn't a bootlicking toadie" ?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Because I'm Married you fucking jerkoff. You have nothing better to do with your time than prowl this board and look for people to pick apart? I Guarantee you are the farthest thing from perfect, yet you come on here and judge other people with your online balls.

Say all you want mr fucking hilarious. you're so right about everything you say. I'm so sorry I even butted heads with you. My God, what was I thinking even signing up here? Who do I think I am paying compliments to beautiful Women? Jesus, I MUST be a fucking cock whore loser.

Yeah, you win big guy. You feel better now?

Go fuck yourself asshole.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

New Jersey and you - perfect together.

Hows your boyfriend Jim McGreevey doing?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    New Jersey and you - perfect together.

Hows your boyfriend Jim McGreevey doing?
    Actually, not so well. The gay guv has just entered into divorce proceedings from his claimed-to-be-kinky-and-in-the-loop wife. A classic case of he-said-she-said, they are fighting over her claim that she never knew he was gay (He claims she did), claims that she not only knew of his proclivities but actually participated in three-ways with him, and the usual face-slapping over who gets the house, the car, the kid, the toaster, the Tivo, etc.

OK, now that we're up on Joisey political scandals, lets return to the scheduled program, already in progress: Leora.

Where the hell are ya, gurl! Come save us from this nonsense!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default HI

YOU LOOK AMAZINGLY STUNNING IN YOUR PICS, AND WITH YOU NEW SET YOU WILL BE KNOCKING EVERYONE DEAD.

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING PAIR OF LEGS YOU SHOULD SHOW THEM MORE.

ALEX

LIFE IS SHORT HAVE FUN

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I'm sorry to interrupt the sidebars that take place but I would like to say that Leora is one hot mama. She is the total package and she seems sweet as hell, I wish she would come out to the parties more often.

You look great, make yourself happy and everything else will follow.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

A size perfect for your build. I'd take you home to meet Mom!

Rookie Poster

Default wonderful

in my dreams you flirt with me. I love those dreams. xoxo

equality