Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

How 'bout that Naomi broad??

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

i knew a tg years ago who had a little done to her cock,but not nearly this overboard....

Junior Poster

are u sure it's Silicone?
    sounds kinda stupid...

Billy May: the most irritating voice on TV. Someone should cut his vocal cords.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

I like her cock - but I like Adrieli Pinheiro's better. She's got so much junk in her cock she can suck it!

Dont get me wrong..she is beautiful..perfect ass & breast..but da cock scares me a bit....now heres a question 4 ya..you said u would suck it but would you let her fuck you with it..???

Veteran Poster

ughhhhh!!!!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

I don't really mind how it looks, but it will undoubtedly cause health complications and aesthetic consequences down the road for these poor trannies. They should have considered this before hand and not acted so impulsively. Oh well, as long as the shit shoots cum!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

the girl i knew with it didnt get too much so it still looked pretty reasonable-almost beer can thick and bout 5in...but she could still cum fine,when she got off hormones....i could never let her top,the thickness was kinda daunting...

Silver Poster

i do not care what you may say about me for saying this but this bitch is gross (waste down of course ) nice boobs but that dick is so fucking disgusting