Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chickenshit.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaingunner
    Ah, B1...the voice of reason thankfully.
    Where?!?
    Because your posts pretty much always embrace common sense......

5 Star Poster

Jamie...why didnt you just PM the mods, or Vicki there to express your displeasure at being censored?
    I'm back - drug myself away from here for like a whole 40 minutes to ensure my car got washed... I don't know why I didn't PM them - it never occurred to me and it's more fun to bitch and moan in public... and if I'm displeasured I want everyone to share the pain.

And PS - some wise person on here or some other forum once posted a good comment - "If the internet ended tomorrow, would any of this really matter?"

So everybody - make love not war, have lots of (protected) casual sex and enjoy life - it only lasts a few blinks of the eye and you wake up 50 and then you are dust.

And GDmmit - I wanna GIGGLE!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Gotta go get my hair done - will check for comments (or flames) later...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

It's not a flame but a "giggle" every now an again is cute on a child ... anyone else who needs to type it repeatedly, probably should develop into a "guffaw", a "chortle", a "chuckle" or just a plain old, "laugh".

Giggling at the end of each post, kind of undermines anything sensible you've said?

Hee-Haws
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

Jamie...why didnt you just PM the mods, or Vicki there to express your displeasure at being censored?
    I'm back - drug myself away from here for like a whole 40 minutes to ensure my car got washed... I don't know why I didn't PM them - it never occurred to me and it's more fun to bitch and moan in public... and if I'm displeasured I want everyone to share the pain.

And PS - some wise person on here or some other forum once posted a good comment - "If the internet ended tomorrow, would any of this really matter?"

So everybody - make love not war, have lots of (protected) casual sex and enjoy life - it only lasts a few blinks of the eye and you wake up 50 and then you are dust.

And GDmmit - I wanna GIGGLE!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Gotta go get my hair done - will check for comments (or flames) later...
    Well, PM them and GIGGLE away then!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    It's not a flame but a "giggle" every now an again is cute on a child ... anyone else who needs to type it repeatedly, probably should develop into a "guffaw", a "chortle", a "chuckle" or just a plain old, "laugh".
    Hee-Haws
    seanchai
    You left out "snicker"...and a "smirk" or a "sneer" every now and then is usually applicable around here...and what with you being a Brit, I guess that you can be forgiven for leaving out a "hoot"...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Chickenshit is right. Some pussy tried to ban me for NO REASON. I'm getting sick of the shear incompetence of this place. Enough is enough. Cut the shit!

Quote Originally Posted by cage801
    Chickenshit is right. Some pussy tried to ban me for NO REASON. I'm getting sick of the shear incompetence of this place. Enough is enough. Cut the shit!
    well, then be a man and fuck off.......

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    well, then be a man and fuck off.......
    Common sense is always the first thing to abandon the pissed off.

Well said MBF

ok tranny411 aka hasselhoff...mia doesn't even post here much..get a life...shave the chest hair or something..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap

ok tranny411 aka hasselhoff...mia doesn't even post here much..get a life...shave the chest hair or something..
    Lol.....sure she does, under fake names to stroke her own ego.....fools