Platinum Poster

What thread, suckseed?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Chickenshit.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    That's what deleting threads is.
    I'm disappointed in you mods.
    I agree......they deleted a thread that JWBL started and I commented on his lack of objectivity and Poof! Thread gone. It's funny really. It's either the Mods' way or the Highway folks. That's why I spend most of my time elsewhere conversing with adults.......lol

remember if u post something and we delete it that its our right to do so if u violate the rules.we dot have to tell u why we did it either...posting is a privilege not a right..the problem is more of the fact we let too much slide here...so stop ya bitchin !!!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

whatever, i've lost all respect for the mods here. i'm just posting what i feel......ps that's the essence of a good forum.

u have been here for a month ..we were closed like 2 weeks..so which loser are u hiding under this name....

btw i don't need your respect..u can take that 2 the bank..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster

So...what are the rules? Is there a place I can see them?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cage801
    whatever, i've lost all respect for the mods here. i'm just posting what i feel......ps that's the essence of a good forum.
    No honey - the essence of a good forum is a fun place for everyone to engage each other - and drive more traffic and interest and hopefully hence more $$ for the owner of the site.

I'm all for a relatively open forum - I pretty much dropped out of Vickis forum and came back here, even after giving her my support, because they had the odacity to censor my "giggles" and everytime I post there I get kind of a pang in my heart - so I left for a bit more freedom of expression.

BUT - freedom of speech doesn't extend to when people make threats, overtly racist or homophobic gender slurs or when people take things into the real world.

Everyone knows that we get a few psychos here, and if they run amock the good people leave. So it's a balance the mods have to play.

I've commented on a few threads which have been deleted and I undestand the frustration people expereince when you take time to express an opinion that disappears. But it's just the way of the net.

BUT when they do chickenshit things like censoring a giggle, or pulling threads because they personally don't agree or like the poster, then it's an issue. And I don't see that here.

It's not easy to be a good mod and it's a fine line between a free for all and an engaging heated conversation.

And the best thing about HA is you have the right to bitch - even if nobody listens.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by cage801
    No honey - the essence of a good forum is a fun place for everyone to engage each other - and drive more traffic and interest and hopefully hence more $$ for the owner of the site.

I'm all for a relatively open forum - I pretty much dropped out of Vickis forum and came back here, even after giving her my support, because they had the odacity to censor my "giggles" and everytime I post there I get kind of a pang in my heart - so I left for a bit more freedom of expression.

BUT - freedom of speech doesn't extend to when people make threats, overtly racist or homophobic gender slurs or when people take things into the real world.

Everyone knows that we get a few psychos here, and if they run amock the good people leave. So it's a balance the mods have to play.

I've commented on a few threads which have been deleted and I undestand the frustration people expereince when you take time to express an opinion that disappears. But it's just the way of the net.

BUT when they do chickenshit things like censoring a giggle, or pulling threads because they personally don't agree or like the poster, then it's an issue. And I don't see that here.

It's not easy to be a good mod and it's a fine line between a free for all and an engaging heated conversation.

And the best thing about HA is you have the right to bitch - even if nobody listens.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Ok, I accept that but it has nothing to do with me and my opinions. nugh said

Professional Poster

Wiping out those particular threads is one of the most hopeful things I've seen around here in a while.

Any thread that starts off immediately screeching at some individual should get deleted. That would be wonderful.