Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Girl I Met

Default The Girl I Met

Her's a real post of my recent experience with a girl I met at Allanah's Saturday Party. I'm not sure if I'm looking for feedback or just want to type it out because it is pretyy cool but trying to be cautious and realistic.
    So I'm at the bar actually hoping this girl would show up and sure enough she did. I'm in my thirties, good looking, been with a few girls in the past so I think I come across as sincere, non threatening and a decent guy. She walks by me nad I say hi and ask her to have a drink with me. She says sure and she'll be back in a few since she was being asked to take pics. When she comes back she couldn't have been a sweeter girl. We got along well and I let her know I had seen her pics and had hoped to meet her. She offered me a dance and I told her that its not my thing. She asked me what was and I told her I wanted to be with her. She gave me a good price and we went to a hotel. I asked her if he was versatile and she said top only. I was cool with that. I asked her if she kissed. She said with me she would but not in public. We drove to the hotel and talked, held hands etc. the whole time. Told her to be my GF for the next hour. She said of course. We got a room and started making out like crazy. Lots of foreplay and she took me from behind. Kissed my back and shoulders as we watched eachother in the mirror. I sucked her as she jerked in my mouth as I jerked mysel off. We exchanged numbers talked for a while and said good night back at the club.
    Now here's what got me wondering whats going on. She calls me the next day to say hi and make sure we have eachoters number. We talk a few times during the week and meet at Allanahs again this last Saturday. She does her thing as far as pics talking to friends and the asks me to sit with her. We talk and hold hands. At some point I tell her I'm dyeing to kiss her. She says why dont you. I told her I thought not in public. She says that was only before she knew me. Were making out in the back of the club like shes my gf. No talk of lap dance sex or money as I had to work very early. She introduced me to her friends as her husband and was really into her and the whole vibe. We are supposed to hit a movie this weekend and cook dinner. We speak every other day. In my mind I'm thinking is this too good to be true, are there real feelings involved, she is only 20 so is she just niave. Does she see me as a guy who paid her. If we have sex again do I offer to pay, or will I offend her or upset her if I don't. Never been in this situation Trying to let it happen and not overthink everything. That's my deal for now. Thanks for allowing me to bear my soul and putting up with this ridiculously long post.

Junior Poster

Good Luck Pal.....One piece of advise, swallowing the cum of a prostitude is dangerous

Professional Poster

I'm not sure this is a serious question.

Serious and short answer:
    You can't be a trick and a girl's boyfriend. Since you were a trick first.....there ya go. If you wanted a gf, you shouldn't have been a trick first. The two can't mix, like oil and water, eventually they'll separate.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Default Re: The Girl I Met

Quote Originally Posted by magus13
    If we have sex again do I offer to pay, or will I offend her or upset her if I don't.
    Lesson #1: Always offer to pay. We will never be insulted.

your fate was sealed once money exchanged hands.
    Tom speaks wisdom

it can be pulled off, but not usually for novices....good luck either way

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I'm definately wary as to our first night together, so that thought is definaately in my mind. I'm not a novice so maybe there is a shot. Last night she calls and asked me to see her in a fashion show out in Queens. Had to work but felt she wanted to see me and for me to see her in a different environment other than Alannah's. Thats it for now. Thanks for your thoughts.

Default i strongly disagree

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    I'm not sure this is a serious question.

Serious and short answer:
    You can't be a trick and a girl's boyfriend. Since you were a trick first.....there ya go. If you wanted a gf, you shouldn't have been a trick first. The two can't mix, like oil and water, eventually they'll separate.
    I don't know who TomSelis is but most guys with this view are just broke ass guys. Either that or holier than thou.

All the girls get tons of email from college guys complaining that we are too expensive. Some go on to complain how unfair life is and wonder why we don't hook up for free after they send us their Joe Cool picture. They also follow with something witty like "hey whats's up, your hot" .

Its much harder to be a boyfriend if your NOT a client first. If you are just some broke ass joker or fairy tale dreamer, you wont appeal to may girls.

The guys that have a holier than thou attitude, in regards to paying, make me sick. If your so stuck on rigid religious principals or conservative society, the what are you doing sucking tranny cock.

It is more a function of the hierarchy of human needs. If you are a guy with plenty of money then you look down on the ones that are still focused on food and shelter.

The best way to meet us is to be a generous high class client that has a metropolitian world view. If you have a good connection then a free date is possible. However, if you are unsure, always offer to pay until she says stop.

Only the most young and foolish girls would think a man really gives a dam about a girl if the man lets the girl continue work in the adult business.

Some girls do have a young broke guy on the side for fun and some even have broke boyfriends but it is very very rare that that will last unless there is some money comming in from somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts_nadia_valentine_413.jpg 
Views:	2062 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	163788  

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011

The funny thing is that IF she is looking at you now as a boyfriend, you're going to pay a whole lot more than when you were a client. The money will just come out of your pockets differently.

Default rules?

look, there is only one rule, and that is that there are no rules except those that you make for yourself. don't let people tell you what you should or shouldn't do, take it into your own hands and prove 'em wrong! enjoy life, thats the whole point.